Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to my walking group!



-Yep today i get to meet up with the walking group to get some extra steps in :)


-Next Wednesday i start my free 3 month membership at the YMCA!

-Oh did the yoga ever feel good yesterday. Going to be doing this at least once a week if not twice.

And on a totally different subject i have found out something really weird this week. I plan out my eating for the day including a snack for mid-morning and another snack for mid-afternoon. I'm trying to listen to my body by eating slowly and sitting at the table only to eat. That is going very well, but i'm honestly not hungry when snack time comes around and i refuse to make myself eat for the sake of doing so. If it stays like this for a while i think i may up my calories for my main meals.
Anyone else ever found themselves not hungry when you think you will be??

3 comments:

  1. Awww, is that your kitty in the window? How cute.

    Yes, my afternoon snack seems to have gone bye-bye. I'm just usually not hungry any more. Like you said, I don't want to be forcing myself to eat. Wish that would have happened with the evening snack. But no go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, you mean you're NOT supposed to eat when you're not hungry. :) Yeah that happens sometimes, but not lately, good for you for eating at the table. That is a very hard one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sometimes I could easily go with no snacks...sometimes I could easily go with no breakfast (but, I know...I should) I think the snacks and breakfast thing is different though, because if you had enough at a meal, why should you have a snack??

    ReplyDelete