Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing day......

So today i woke up a little early so that i could go to the store across the road as they had some cute santa's and other decorations which were cheap :)

The other thing i did is go for a walk even though we're supposed to be getting a bit of snow and rain today.

Did i tell you what presents i was lucky to get yesterday from the hubster?? A Cuisinart food processor/blender, the new coat (which you've already seen), an awesome pepper grinder, some teas, a book and a new journal to start the new day!! I hit the jackpot :) I see some new recipes coming in the new year.

I started today with an awesome bowl of oats with flax seed, crasins and raisins oh and of course a splash of almond breeze! My new motto is eat slowly and enjoy every bite.

Hope you enjoy some of these pictures :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the paw print pics. Great set of presents from the hubster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! :)

    Dh and I went for a long walk today too. We always take the dog for a 2-hour walk on Saturdays (and sometimes on Sundays too), but today it was a 2 1/2 hour walk.

    Our snow melted. There were still some patches of ice we had to watch out for though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did hit the jackpot with the presents! What a fun assortment to play with and use.

    I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother-in-law made me promise last night to relax and observe Boxing Day. We have kicked our heels up all day long!

    My favorite picture is of the little paw prints in the snow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Those are beautiful photos. I just love those paw prints!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete