Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The end!


Of yoga that is :) Today was my last day of this session! However, starting January 6, i get a 3 month free membership. Looking forward to the treadmills and trying the elliptical.

Oh and i've been asked to attend the next yoga sessions in the spring. That means i should practice i guess :0)

It's back to work tomorrow for 4 days and then i have 10 days off. Oh yeah!!

So all in all today was a great day, i managed to get 2 hours of exercise in and my eating was healthy and delish.

Have a great night.

8 comments:

  1. Great job on getting in 2 hours of exercise, that's amazing! Yoga is so difficult for me at 245 lbs, but I'm sure it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellipticals are kind of fun if you are listening to good music. you can alternate going forward and back. Keep at the yoga to stay flexible. Your photos of walks in the snow are so inspiring, but then I live in the south where snow is rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 days off! I could only dream it.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW 10 days off, enjoy, you deserve it:o)

    I would like to do yoga and pilates. you have inspired me to seek out some classes. Thank You.

    I love that photo.

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah free monthly membership- what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh how FAB will 10 days off be.

    three more days now?

    ReplyDelete