Sunday, December 27, 2009

I miss my yoga!!



I started today with a fun breakfast: Tortilla, peanut butter, banana and raspberries :)


That should give me enough energy to do some yoga today at home. After the free yoga classes, my yoga teacher made up some sheets with the moves that we had practiced, today's the day i'm going to do them on my own.

Another thing i need to do today is to put some plastic on my windows as it's starting to get cold here!!

It also wouldn't hurt to make up some menu plans so i can make a grocery list this week. One thing i really want to make is homemade hummus. Does anyone who makes their own hummus care to share the recipe??

I have to tell you that taking 10 days off of work over the Christmas holidays was the best thing i've done in a while. And i'm already planning on doing it again next year :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,

    I miss my yoga too. I'm out of town until this evening, but tomorrow morning--yoga, first thing!

    Happy holidays and hope to see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hummus recipe is exactly the same as my fudge recipe, only add a pinch of cayenne pepper.

    Happy new year, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get some meal plans together, too!

    Here is a really good hummus recipe that I have used before. It's tahini-free and delicious!

    http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1626829

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally miss yoga too. I haven't done it in sooo many days. I need to do it at home at the very least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does yoga hurt so much? Dang, I hate yoga!!

    I'll dig up my hummus recipe. I use PB and yogurt instead of Tahini. You use so little in hummus recipe it spoils before I can use even half of the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, paprika. Maybe some water, if too thick. Why on earth would you want to skip the tahini?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made hummus a few times but it's hard because I don't have a food processor so I have a really hard time getting it smooth!

    I hope you get to get back to yoga soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi. Your breakfast looks delish!

    Hope you managed to do some yoga today.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete