Monday, December 21, 2009

My exciting day today :)

Ummm maybe not so much!!

I spent the day today cleaning the house and if i do say so myself it looks awesome :) Washed floors, changed tablecloth, swept, dusted,  did windows and generally managed to stay busy all day.

Tomorrow the hubs and i are going out to lunch, then we're off to a newly expanded mall to do last minute stuff all afternoon and then we're going to have a bite for dinner out so that i don't have to do dishes when i get home, can't say i mind that.

It's going to be a  very quiet Christmas here this year as my daughter Jen is in Holland until October and my son Alex is in Edmonton, Alberta which is a long way away from here :(  I will definitely be missing them this week, but we are determined to do the best we can.

Someone sent me the most awesome thing that is sooo true:


Hope you're having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Suzi,
    I'm sorry that your kids won't be home for Christmas. Love the saying! I may have to put it up in my house somewhere, it's so true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your kids as well.
    dont they know thats simply not an option? :)

    and youve inspired me to clean...the domicile is edging toward disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems we always have to do so much more work at home to get ready for Holidays...we clean, cook, decorate, wrap gifts, plan...never ending. So much to do and so little time left. Still need to add my menu in NM...I'm getting behind

    ReplyDelete