Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today's rambles



Well i'm off to go grocery shopping this morning :) We need food!!

Then it' off to Chapters and then on to Harvey's (we got a gift card) Have i told you i can spend hours in a bookstore?? Yep, poor hubs

Guess what colour they called my new coat?? Fudge :) They know me too well. Honestly it looks better in person than in the picture yesterday.

Oh and guess what Canadians can now get?? Molson Canadian 67 yep that's 67 calories :) Not too shabby, especially in the summer sitting outside. It can't come quick enough!

So hows my eating going?? Don't ask, at least i'm getting a lot of exercise.

7 comments:

  1. At least you have the exercise thing working! Me...all of it....out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you look good covered in fudge... waitaminute... that didn't come out right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are like me you won't emerge outside the book stores until may 2010.

    Fudge for an item of clothing some of us have to squeeze into every year? Oh the irony...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think fudge is a fabulous name for a coat color. I also wish it were the color of all my boy's clothes. Then I wouldn't notice the dirt!

    Have a great time at the book store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chapters! That's a flash back... I used to spend hours in that store when I lived in Canada.

    Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the same way in a bookstore. I spend entirely too much money buying books. I just love wandering around. It seems like there is never enough time to pick something out. I hope you found some great buys out and about!

    ReplyDelete