Monday, December 28, 2009

What an afternoon!!

Silly me didn't check to see if the walking group was doing their thing today and no they didn't :(  However, i kidnapped the husband to go with me, and the rec center with the indoor walking was open :) So we walked through the park on the way there and then we did laps on the indoor track. Afterwards we stopped by a local cafe and had some tea and coffee. It actually turned out to be a really nice afternoon!! Well, not the weather there were snow squalls by the time we came home. Did manage to snap a few pic's though :) Don't mind the picture of me i was busy looking at the camera!


9 comments:

  1. :)

    You make me smile everytime I come to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr.... and I was cold today at 35 degrees outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! How cold it must be there.

    I love that you posted the pic of you looking at the camera. Too, cute of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are always just beautiful. What kind of camera do you have? And where do you live? The scenery is always so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man I LOVE your photos and your photo-creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrrr. Those photos just make me shiver from the cold. I think it's going to be close to 40 here in Denver today and it feels like a heat wave. Man, I can't wait for 60 degree weather again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pics! :) The water fall one is quite beautiful, but I like the one of you and hubby the best. Good for you on getting outside and getting a walk in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks freezing...my goodness. This has been a cold winter for us in Boulder, CO as well. It started snowing in October!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete