Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another award :)

This just made my day even better!! The happy 101 award from the Incredible Shrinking Family :)


And here are the are instructions that come along with this award:

1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.

2. List 10 things that make you happy.

3. Try to do at least one of them today.

4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.



Ten things that make me happy!!


1. The hubs who will walk to the end of the earth for me, and has never let me down :)


2. My kids, the best kids anyone could ever have!! They have definitely made my life complete.


3. Walking in the snow with my mp3 on and not another person around so i can sing my heart out!


4. A simple bowl of oats.


5. Getting mail.


6. My blogs and reading others and the support i receive.


7. Chapstick.


8. The sunshine (i will be really glad when the warm weather gets here, although i can't complain because it's very mild this week)


9. Volunteering it gives me so much pleasure it's worth every minute. 


10. Reading a book with a cup of tea next to me :)


You know i hate picking names because i enjoy a lot of different blogs! So if i don't mention you don't feel bad.


1. In Transition
2. Shrink to fit
3. She fit
4. Andrew is getting fit
5. Hollie's weight loss blog
6. One inch at a time
7. Long hard road out of hell
8. I want to lose it(for real)
9. Mary
10.TB's journey
11. Anne


Congratulations guys!!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzi. I'm in some good company there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top 10!! Good things to keep in mind and be thankful for :)

    And what a great list of blogs...a few new ones that I haven't seen before and will have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to some of your faves. Don't we all love to get letters in the mailbox? Still fun as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Spunky Suzi -
    And thanks for the award.
    I'm not exaggerating when I say
    it made my day!
    All god things back at 'cha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another award! Love your top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SpunkySuzi - OMG
    I tried to write "good" and it came out "god" -
    I guess that's ok!
    All GOOD things back at you!
    Interesting!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your top ten! :o) You are a person very deserving of the love you recieve!

    Thank you so much for brightening my day Suzi. *warm smile*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list of happiness. Chapstick is very close to my heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wweeeeeee Thanks Darling!! This week I shall post my ten things...

    I think I've posted enough in the last couple days! teehee

    t

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the award! And I love #3. That's me in the car :)

    I'm going to get busy on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  11. your top ten things have inspired me to make a list in my gratitude journal this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzi. Congrats on your award. I think your list is lovely.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete