Monday, January 18, 2010

On my day off.....

First of all i spent the morning stuffing envelopes! I'm helping to organize a February valentines bingo and so we needed to stuff all the invitations :) all 400+ of them! Which is why i ate a hearty brekkie:


Now water and pop are provided along with pizza. No problem i drink their water and take my own cheese, veggies and yogurt :)


And i made sure before i left to get a good green smoothie with protein in me so i could go like the energizer bunny all day.


After stuffing envelopes i hopped on a bus to meet the Hubs at the YMCA for an awesome workout!! Definitely got my sweat on :) Who knew my face could get so red??

Luckily i threw a roast into the crock pot this morning and voila dinner is ready.


Now i'm going to put my feet up and enjoy a movie with hubby. Hope you are having a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one productive woman! They don't call you Spunky Suzi for nothing!!! Your supper looks amazing...I love beef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a busy day! Enjoy your relaxing night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you ARE the Energizer Bunny! That dinner looks so good. Enjoy your movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a productive day you had! Great work! Isn't the slow cooker AMAZING? I just recently got one and am discovering how great it really is!

    Take care,
    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot done, and worked out, and made a great dinner, and had a date with hubby! Sounds like a typical day for you. . .!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy day! You deserve to relax w/ your hubby- enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more thing.... thank you so much for supporting my blogs and leaving those sweet comments. Your encouragement is so inspirational to me.

    Rockin' Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. what movie?

    :)

    you know this busyalwayslookingforrecommendationsmovielover had to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi. Wow! This looks a stunningly healthy day! Fabulous! Such an inspiration.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the award
    ya made me smile

    i awarded you the happy 101 becasue you inspire and motivate me

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful day filled w/great eats!!!

    ReplyDelete