Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
1. I was sporting a pair of green/beige thick warm socks today...I very rarely (if ever) wear solid coloured socks..I have a ton of funky socks instead!2. Yes, I watch the biggest loser, but find it very emotional to watch so find that I can't watch 100% of it 100% of the time, although I love the transformations.3. Weight Watchers.4. I tend to only use the treadmill with free weights...but I LOVE spin classes, bootcamp and crazy cardio classes.5. I'm a plain water drinker.
1. I was at work today. Black, boring socks.2. I think the Biggest Loser is evil. I've watched it once and never again.3. Intuitive eating.4. I have a stationary bike and an elliptical trainer at home, but yoga and walking are my main exercises.5. Plain water. A couple of times, I've grabbed a Dasani on the run, only to find that it's flavoured with some horrid, chemically stuff. What a shock!
1. plan white socks...boring!2. I haven't watched it yet but will as soon as it gets added to my hulu queue!3. Right now I'm working on things that I'm willing to change. Bu my overall goal is to eat more balanced and to stay in a specific calorie range...so long answer short I guess I'll be calorie and exchange counting! :) 4. I like the elliptical at the gym. At home I like the computer. My hands get such a great workout!!! :) 5.Plain water but if I have it I will add lemon! :)
uh yeah that should be "PLAIN" not plan....I'm going to stop re-reading my post now as I'm sure I'll find more typos!
1. I'm just wearing plain white socks today!2. I watch the Biggest Loser, but haven't had a chance to watch the first episode yet. I love the show and find it very motivating.3. I am following Weight Watchers.4. My favorite fitness thing at home right now is probably my DVD- 30 Day Shred!5. I drink plain water. Love it!
1. New Year, New package of white crew socks from Walmaart $6.2. Have Watched Biggest Loser and still do. I find it motivating and gut wrentching. I started my wt loss journey at 345 and today I'm 237. I like the "idea" but don't have the guts or the personality to go on a show like that. 3. I eat a food delivery system of fresh food, 3 meals a day Mon to Friday at 1200 calories and then eat my own snacks and foods on the weekends. Goal around 1400-1500cal. 4. zumba / kickboxing5. plain
i like your blog thanks for commenting me 1 tan with red flowers 2 i love the biggest loser 3 lifestyle change lots of exercise and eating frutie and veggies for once lol4 my fitness dvd are precious to me the biggest loser dvd and jillian michaels dvds some taebo once and awhile i have a bike at home and tramploine gotta mix stuff up but always do a dvd a day usually 6 days aweek sometimes 5 5plain water all day long usually i used to be a diet soda holic now id say 1 a week whe i started just drinking water i started feelin better
Oh shoot, I'm late for question day, too. 1. Today it's black, red, green and yellow argyle socks.2. Yes, but I had to DVR it so haven't seen the new one yet. 3. Low Cal, Low Fat4. Recumbent bike5. Plain water, filtered thru the fridge.
I love those multi colour socks:o)1. Black and pink with cows faces on and the words "Mad Cow" on them!Hush that giggle!!!2. I have just found Biggest Loser in the middle of the night so I am recording it. Not sure I like it.3.F-Plan with calorie counting.4.WiiPlus and walking, still not got back to the gym:o(5. Plain water. When I remember.
1. If your wearing socks today (and it's freezing here so i am) what colour are they?? White crew socks. I'm a guy, it's the only kind I own.2. Do you watch the Biggest Loser? What do you think of it?? Love the BL. I watch to gain ideas, but it sure is NOT reality. Losing 34 pounds in a week cannot be healthy, I don't care how big you are!3. What are you doing to lose weight? Low carb, calorie counting, counting points, the belly diet?? Following WW and counting points, wish it were working.4. If you go to a gym what is your favorite machine to use? If you don't what is your favorite fitness thing to use at home? I have an Octane Elliptical at home. LOVE IT!!5. Do you drink plain water, crystal light, lemon, lime??? Thanks for the reminder, bad at drinking any water.
1. If your wearing socks today (and it's freezing here so i am) what colour are they?? Thick fuzzy pink feel good socks! :)2. Do you watch the Biggest Loser? What do you think of it??I watch it all the time. I love it. Great motivation there and lots of interesting weight loss tips.3. What are you doing to lose weight? Low carb, calorie counting, counting points, the belly diet??Calorie counting and working out.4. If you go to a gym what is your favorite machine to use? If you don't what is your favorite fitness thing to use at home?My favorite machine changes all the time. I do love swimming though.5. Do you drink plain water, crystal light, lemon, lime???REALLY cold water or Crystal Light.
Thanks for stopping by Me So Hongry on my featured blogger day and showing show love :-)1. Yes it's cold here in Houston and we are not used to that kind of weather. As a matter of fact it's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra (a little Texas saying). Black argyle socks.2. I don't watch the Biggest Loser.3.Weight Watchers4. There is no favorite anything when it come to working out. I guess if I had to pick a fave it would be my Paula Abdul Cardio Dance DVD.5. Plain.
1. If your wearing socks today (and it's freezing here so i am) what colour are they?? White2. Do you watch the Biggest Loser? What do you think of it?? Yes, am a huge fan of BL. Mostly I love it, although I do hate it when they play mind games with the people...like the first week of this season when they made two teams think they were out for good. Just plain mean if you ask me.3. What are you doing to lose weight? Low carb, calorie counting, counting points, the belly diet?? I've done it all. Right now focusing on calorie counting.4. If you go to a gym what is your favorite machine to use? If you don't what is your favorite fitness thing to use at home? My exercise currently is walking outside when I can and doing Wii Fit and the Biggest Loser game for Wii. 5. Do you drink plain water, crystal light, lemon, lime??? Plain water.