1. Our kitchen is a color called Heavy Cream.2. Beer cheese soup. Yum!3. Pita pizza with a side of broccoli.4. Something sweet and salty. Usually chocolate chips with nuts or pretzels.5. Getting my snacking under control!
My biggest challenge to getting healthy?Only myself.
1. My kitchen is turquoise and chocolate. 2. Egg drop3. I had a salad, chicken, and greek yogurt with strawberries. I chugged down some Pellegrino as well. 4. I love peanut butter cups.5. My biggest challenge is incorporating exercise.
1. I faux painted my kitchen...a taupe, gold, with brown swirl stencil.2. Shrimp chowder3. Fish...yuck!!4. Chocolate cake.5. Eliminating my sweet tooth...and my pizza tooth!!Fun questions :)
1. red2. broccoli cheese3. leftovers4. ff cool whip or PB25. saying no to ice cream... i could eat it everyday!!
1. The color of my kitchen is "ugly".2. Fav soup (at the moment) is French Onion.3. Dinner was take out Chop Suey. greedy-good.4. Sweet tooth satisfaction = Nestle Toll House cookie dough (baked, not raw)5. Biggest challenge is snacking before dinner. I lose my mind and eat anything in sight. Ugh.Hey! I like Question thingy.
1. What colour is your kitchen?Olive Green--Foodnetwork green2. What is your favorite soup?chili-is that a soup?3. What are you having for dinner tonight??Porkchops, ww pasta, corn4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth?yogurt and fruit5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy??Unhealthy snacking.
1. What colour is your kitchen?blue and white2. What is your favorite soup? tomato3. What are you having for dinner tonight?? tuna casserole, pumpkin bread, green beans with onion and bacon4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth? chocolate5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy?? I don't seem to like a lot of healthy foods.
1. Cream.2. Butternut Squash (at the moment)3. Chicken Curry.4. Chocolate.5. My back and hip restrict my exercise at times, but they are both behaving at the moment.(shhh)
1. What colour is your kitchen?White and beige :(I really can't wait to have my OWN kitchen so I can paint!2. What is your favorite soup?Bean and bacon soup, and chicken noodle soup.3. What are you having for dinner tonight??No idea at all. We're deciding later :)4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth?I good piece of quality chocolate.5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy??I need to stop being lazy ^^; I'm getting better at this though!
I love question day and just realized that CREAM can be the answer to all of them!!!so:CREAM
1. off white2. my mother made THE best lentil soup! 3. leftover turkey4. ice cream5. ice cream! :)
1 blue and grey2 i dont like soup very much but if i had to eat soem i would go with mrs.grasses lmao3 chicken and rice 4 caramel rice cakes5 i like to exercise so i would say the food aspect some days what about you??????
lol i loved MIZ answer cream lmao thats great MIZ
1. Red.....is there any other color? (ok, with white and black accents)2. Cheddar cheese soup (although cheesy potato comes in a close second)3. browned turkey burger with pasta with sour cream, cream cheese and spices. It reminds me of a hamburger helper....only it tastes good!4. it changes with the passing wind. So I would have to say ANYTHING baked!5. The fact that I love to bake.....baking sweets is not easy to do when I seem to lose control with testing the batters, doughs and finished products!
This comment has been removed by the author.
O.k. here's mine:1. What colour is your kitchen?-Yellow and white2. What is your favorite soup?-split pea and ham especially if it's made with a ham hock!3. What are you having for dinner tonight?? :) split pea and ham!!4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth? Fruit5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy?? Anything with sugar
1. My kitchen is pebble tan2. Chicken chili3. Dinner tonight: Steak on the grill with steamed veggies.4. Anything chocolate5. Exercise.
1. cream2. currently, it's Diane Fit to the Finish's minestrone. It's amazing.3.lamb chops seasoned with rosemary; haven't decided on the side--maybe squash and the leftovers of the kale salad I made yesterday4.dried fruit5.cardio vascular exercise--my knee hurts too much to do more than 2-3 minutes
1. What colour is your kitchen? Kind of white and old brown cupboards-we rent :)2. What is your favorite soup? Broccoli cheese from Quiznos3. What are you having for dinner tonight?? Probably steak and salad4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth? fresh baked cookies5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy?? Getting my body to cooperate with exercise
1. What colour is your kitchen? Sunny yellow. 2. What is your favorite soup? Cream of crab but haven't had it in ages. Usually make chicken vegetable.3. What are you having for dinner tonight?? Not sure probably chicken.4. What is your favorite thing to satisfy a sweet tooth? fruit or sugar free fudgesicle.5. What is your biggest challenge to getting healthy?? keeping the anxiety/stress levels low.
Hello, and Happy Wednesday!1. I liked the Pebble Tan name. We've only been here 2 yrs, so I'm still pondering what color scheme I'm gonna use. 2. Gouda & Blonde Ale soup3. Raspberry Salmon4. Not really a sweets person, but I guess cheesecake would come close.5. My knee. It is severely limiting my ability to exercise sufficiently.
1) Taupe and chocolate brown2)Broccoli & Cheddar or cream of mushroom3)Stuffed potato4)Chocolate or cake5)Excercising and getting in my water.
1. Exciting industrial apartment complex white2. Split pea with ham !3.Beef vegetable barley soup with corn muffins4. Plain nonfat yogurt mixed with cocoa powder and splenda- I call it pudding wanna be5. Overcoming perimenopause, PCOS and aging !
Oooo! More pictures. I always love your photos.1. white2. split pea3. Veggie burgers ... I think4. pink lady apple or a Kashi almond & honey granola bar5. Hmm. I have that perimenopause crap, too. And I have rsi injuries to both hands and arms.
1. Boring white2. Do I have to pick one? I LOVE soup! Baked potato?3. stir fry4. sugar free fat free pudding5. Staying away from sweets
1. Deep Red2. Corn Chowder3. Meatless Burgers (clean eating)4. Dark Chocolate5. Depression/Insomnia