Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So how was the Y????



Today they were showing us the cardio equipment :) I love those things!! So i ended up finding out how to program the elliptical and the treadmill, and the bike (which i don't like)

So i'm getting my sweat on and the class is over, so the hubs and i decided to stay another 1/2 hour to keep getting our sweat on and giving me some times on the machines. O.k i was working out pretty good, in fact i was getting sweat on all the machines!! (and yes i sanitized them and wiped them) I swear that's the first time i've ever had butt sweat :) O.k tmi!!

Oh and one of the women that runs our group is going to zumba next week, really early, and guess who volunteered to go with her? Yeppers, me. At least it's a beginners zumba, could have had a tragic ending if it wasn't!!

So what we will be doing each week:
strength machines for the next 2 weeks
soccer or conditioning center
group cycle or conditioning center
body sculpting
aquafit or raquetball
zumba or conditioning center
ball hockey or conditioning center
badminton or conditioning center
volleyball or conditioning center
Hi/Lo aerobics and a POTLUCK!!

Really looking forward to next week

7 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your workout schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for SWASS (Sweaty + A$$)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an awesome workout schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're enjoying the Y. Yaay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the booty sweat..say no more....

    I'm jealous, your Y has it all...I highly recommend Zumba..lots of booty shaking and laughing. The steps are not hard and the music is fun. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best investment I've made has been buying my elliptical. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete