Sunday, January 3, 2010

This weeks goals!!


I have decided that i need to set goals again! So starting this week, Sunday is my day to set my goals for the week.

1. Drink my water (since Christmas i have not been doing this)

2. Go to my walking group on Monday
   Go to the Ymca on Wednesday (first day of my free 3 month pass)
   Go for more walks
   Lift some weights
   Do some yoga

3. Stay away from sugar

4. Get back into organizing the house

5. Chillax and enjoy :) probably the most important of all!!

What are some of your goals for this week??

11 comments:

  1. These sound like some really good goals... good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals. I need to get back on the water train too. :) I don't know why I fight it. It works so well for my weight loss when I actually drink enough.

    That is awesome that you have a three month pass to the Y! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your goals! i'm still on vacation so i can't think of that kinda stuff right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good goals! Mine are similar. Move more and eat more veggie and drink more water (=

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal? To get my ass back in gear with workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water is definitely on my goal list! My body is CRAVING it, and hopefully drinking more will flush this bloat out! Ugh!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with this weeks goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some good goals! :)

    My goals for this week:
    Eat breakfast within an hour of getting up.
    Go to the Y 3 days do 30 mins of cardio and upper and lower body, prob today, Tues and Thurs.
    Drink water! at least 8 glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great goals :) mine are to run 15 miles and no soda

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like some great goals! taking it one week at a time is much easier than looking at the big picture I find!

    My goal this week is to start my year off on the right track, run, eat well, plenty of rest and water ;-)

    ReplyDelete