Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly goal update


So last week i made these goals:

1. Drink my water (since Christmas i have not been doing this)-Yes i have and i really feel less bloated

2. Go to my walking group on Monday-I did
   Go to the Ymca on Wednesday (first day of my free 3 month pass)-that i did :)
   Go for more walks-not as much as i would like but i'm going to get more in this week
   Lift some weights-no but i'm doing some at the YMCA on Monday
   Do some yoga-I did some at home and love it but i would still like to do more

3. Stay away from sugar-For the most part i have stayed away from it

4. Get back into organizing the house-Ummmmmm not so much

5. Chillax and enjoy :) probably the most important of all!!
-not too much time to do so but i did when i could


So this weeks goals:


1. Go to the Y at least 2x


2.Lift weights


3. Keep doing the 5-6 small meals a day as i'm really liking it


4. Take more time for myself!! This should indeed be #1 :)


5. Paint my toenails!


What goals would you like to achieve this week??

12 comments:

  1. Good job on your goals. I'm thinking about my goals today, but I think that I need to keep some goals from last week, a new one that I'm adding is eating lunch at the table! :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have weekly goals. I think I'll add painting my toe nails to mine too...now that I can actually see them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great goals. I like how you set weekly goals. I may have to try that myself. It seems like when I set monthly goals I forget about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paint those lovely toenails. I havent looked back since i went all zingy pink with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your weekly goals / updates. i need to paint my toenails pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job sticking to your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on hitting your goals and working towards them! Some great goals, too (especially liked the last one. Chillaxing is gooooood!

    Hope this week's goals go well for you too!

    Mine? Um, maybe to run at least 5km 3 times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so with you on the water! I don't know what it is with me lately!

    So, that will be my main goal. To get in 80 ounces a day...I need extra to offset my caffeine.

    Workout 3x this week.

    Get my outline done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waterwaterwater.
    I am going to measure it out this week and LEAVE IT ON MY COUNTER every morning.

    I need a week of that to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your goal of painting your toe nails. I looked down at mine after I read that....so I've got to that that too :)

    ReplyDelete