Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly goal update...



O.k time to check and see what i've accomplished this week :)  Here's last weeks goals:


1. Go to the Y at least 2x- That i did and this week i plan on going 3 times!!


2.Lift weights-Yes i did i would still like to be doing more but slowly but surely is fine


3. Keep doing the 5-6 small meals a day as i'm really liking it-Yep i'm still doing this 


4. Take more time for myself!! This should indeed be #1 :)-I  have,  it's been a busy week but i have had some me time


5. Paint my toenails!-yes


This weeks goals:


1. Keep drinking my water, don't slack off


2. Go to the YMCA 3x this week


3. Get some more pushups, squats and ab work in :)


4. Eat my food slowly, i'm really good and just shoving it in!


5. Make sure to fit my walks in


What goals would you like to achieve this week??

5 comments:

  1. I was just reviewing my goals. :) I'm not sure what I'm going to do this coming week. I'm definitely taking a page out of your book and going to include some me time! :)

    I copied your layout for reviewing goals! I'd thought I'd seen it somewhere before. :) lol

    Have a great Sunday! Good for you on the progress you made with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job this week on your goals! I'm going to start doing this today too. Thanks for the idea, I think it will be really helpful! I'm even going to steal your "paint my toenails" idea- fabulous idea! Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your goals, mine are: dumbbell routine 3 times this week, treadmill at least 3 times this week, eat healhty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that painting your nails is a goal :) I could use that one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi. Well done on achieving your goals.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete