Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly goal update...

Today i'm doing some yoga, because tomorrow it's back to the gym :)

Last weeks goals:


1. Keep drinking my water, don't slack off-I managed to get at least 8 cups a day!


2. Go to the YMCA 3x this week-I did


3. Get some more pushups, squats and ab work in :)-Nope, but i did get some major weights in :)


4. Eat my food slowly, i'm really good and just shoving it in!-Getting better at it but it's definitely not a habit yet.

5. Make sure to fit my walks in-Unfortunately i only got one walk in this week i mean outside, i did get a few more in on the treadmill :)

This weeks goals:

1. Try to get more walks outside!

2. Try yoga at the YMCA this week

3. Keep up with doing the weights

4. Tidy my computer desk

5. Plan some more menus ahead of time as this saves me time and money!

What goals are you working on this week and how were your goals met last week??

12 comments:

  1. Good morning! I just posted my goal review. I had a much better week! You had a great week! I will probably keep the same goals until I feel like I've mastered them and then choose some different ones to work on! Have a great Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great week last week. This week I plan on seeking out more high fiber healthy fat food ideas, dejunking a closet and increasing my rowing workout by 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing good on accomplishing your goals! I wish we had a YMCA near us!!! I can't wait to move ... we'll have one about 20 minutes away & I'll make sure to go at least 3 times a week!
    For what it's worth, your treadmill walking counts :)
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great week with your goals. Good luck with the coming week. My main goal is to drink less Diet Coke and more water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great week with your goals. Good luck with the coming week. My main goal is to drink less Diet Coke and more water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great week with your goals. Good luck with the coming week. My main goal is to drink less Diet Coke and more water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your weekly goals, such a fantastic way to keep track of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to hear what you think of Yoga when you try it. It'd be interesting to do in a class with other people around. haha I'm sure I look pretty funny doing it by myself in my living room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will do great!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've never done yoga before...can't wait to hear about it!

    i should start doing weekly goals...right now i only do month! i bet you feel more of a sense of accomplishment this way!

    have a GREAT week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you post a review of your goals. This is something I should do more often. It really helps you see where you are falling short and where you are meeting your target.

    Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the goals you did reach this week! :o) Ah, another week down. Can you believe we are almost done with January?!

    If you hit an office supply store, I highly recommend the pressurized air to clean your keyboard. It is really cool to get all the gunk out. I never knew there were so many particles in between my keys.

    I want to do at least three sessions of yoga this week at my house. I bought the box set off of NM. I love the blocks, strap and mat...very cool! I might even try out a live class now that I have an official yoga mat. :o)

    You plant lots of seeds of goodness in my mind Suzi!

    ReplyDelete