Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly goal update

This had been a very hard week for me. I'm going to need to  find some inner strength this week!!


1. Try to get more walks outside!-No i didn't

2. Try yoga at the YMCA this week-Ended up not going this week

3. Keep up with doing the weights-I actually did do this :)

4. Tidy my computer desk-I did this as well

5. Plan some more menus ahead of time as this saves me time and money!-Unfortunately i didn't do this either!

This week i really I really need to get back to basics!!

1. Make sure i drink my water

2. Monday i'm going to do a body sculpting class at the Y and Tuesday is going to be Zumba and yoga

3. Plan my eats for the week, if i fail to plan i plan to fail!!

4. Drink green tea

5. Get out for some walks!!

10 comments:

  1. I've been going through the same thing recently. It must be a January thing. I've noticed a LOT of bloggers struggling, even the ones who never seem to waver! A new month begins tomorrow! Maybe we will all fall back into our grooves again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some good goals for this next week. I didn't meet many of my goals for last week either. But I love your honesty in admitting that you didn't meet all of them. It makes me feel better too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi. Never mind! A new week and a new month ahead.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week I did terrible! I think it must have been the weather! :(
    This week was great though.
    Can't wait to be able to some yoga/walking with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope this is a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on doing weights and straightening up your computer area :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reckon February is going to be a more motivated month for quite a few of us Suzi:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I had my first red day since the Spring Day Challenge began this week! :( Back to basics is a good strategy.

    I did do yoga this week, not as much as wanted to do, but more than I would have done without making it a goal!

    You can do it Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that going back to the basics is smart! I threw out one of my goals this week because I wasn't seeing any success with it. So maybe I'm not ready to work on it yet. It'll come up again! Good for you on getting your weights in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's definitely the winter slump!!!!

    It wasn't all a failure...you did accomplish some of your goals!

    ReplyDelete