Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a nice reward :)

The lovely Kylie send me this beautiful blogger award :) Thanks Kylie


So i need to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I quit smoking 15 years ago
2. I love spicy hot food, the spicier the better :)
3. You can feed me any kind of seafood
4. My toes next to the big toe are longer than my big toe
5. I love to read but never seem to get enough time (public library is one of my favorite places to go)
6. I can't stand the smell of cold eggs, i've never had an egg salad sandwich
7. I love to try new things

And i'm supposed to pass this on to 7 bloggers, i have to admit i hate doing that because i read a lot of blogs and love them all. So if you don't see your name please don't take offense!

1. Cara
2. Bee
3. Natasha
4. Bbubblyb
5. Sheilagh
6. Mary Fran
7. Mae Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this award. :) I love your blog, so this means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. I am new to blogging and enjoy your posts.. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suzi and for the nice comment on my blog. I too may not always comment but I am here reading. I love what you have to say and also all your great photography.

    ReplyDelete