Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zumba!!!!





So i woke up at the crack on dawn (remember i work afternoon shift so i'm usually still asleep) to meet a friend to go to Zumba with :) Never mind that i could really feel my triceps this morning and not in a warm fuzzy way!

How was it?? First i have to say that the YMCA has so many great workers there and they go out of their way to make you comfortable!! Thankfully today's class was a beginners (they must have seen me coming), but it was so much fun and an incredible workout. I know i wouldn't have been able to do the regular class.

After Zumba i rushed home to eat my lunch and then off to clean a friends house in the afternoon! I definitely burned some major calories today!!

Once again tonight will find me with my feet up and a glass of wine in hand :)

10 comments:

  1. whats zumba is it like taebo or something

    im guessing its a cardio workout

    actually has a fun sounding name that makes me want to try it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Zumba, glad you enjoyed and had fun!

    Burn,baby,burn! (calories that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I a sadist to admit that I like it when my muscles are really sore!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba classes are a lot of fun! I think a beginner class would be great. I wonder if my Y offers one. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!!! I'm taking my first Zumba class on Thursday night!! Can't wait to see what it's like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That was burning some calories. I haven't tried Zumba yet, but I'll get around to it at some point.

    I left you award[s] on my blog. Take what you wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try Zuma. A little nervous to try a class, but maybe a dvd sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go to a zumba class. I think I will make that a mini goal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh ive wanted to try zumba! I go to the ymca as well- you are right they are so friendly !!!

    ReplyDelete