Friday, February 26, 2010

Another great walk!!

Yes i decided to get a nice cold walk in before i had to go to work today :) And to tell you the truth any great walk starts with a great brekkie. Today's brekkie was oatmeal banana pancakes with warm berry sauce!! Oh my goodness is all i have to say while wiping sauce off of my chin :)
I have to tell you that today's walk was one of the hardest i've had for a while. Combine heavy boots, knee high drifts and the cold and i had one of the best workouts ever :)

8 comments:

  1. Those pancakes look sooooo yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oatmeal banana? did you make them yourself? would you mind posting the recipe if you did? they look and sound delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! It *is* a workout walking in the snow! How beautiful that must have been in person. :o)

    That breakfast looks so yummy! I've been meaning to make some pancakes. I need to get with the program over here. I need to get with Suzi's program! :O) You make it all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are the Pancake Queen, the recipe would be nice, please..lol

    That walk looks fab too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, those pancakes look yummy. Sorry your walk was so tough but boy were the pictures pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look sooooo good. I wish I could make pancakes.

    You are fortunate to have such beautiful places to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful looking breakfast! I could just slurp that berry sauce right up. The recipe would be nice when you find the time. Our granddaughter is a pancake lover and I'm always looking for new treats for her. She'd love this....so would I.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture w/ the snow that looks like a heart. Yummy pancakes!

    ReplyDelete