Friday, February 12, 2010

Inspiring!

As i was putting together a newsletter for people with mental health issues i read this and i thought Wow that's so true. So i thought maybe you'd like it :)

DON'T QUIT
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're treading seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,

          Rest if you must, but
               don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar,
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.

Author unknown

Have a good weekend and a Happy Valentines day to all my bloggy friends :)

11 comments:

  1. happy valentines to you as well
    love the poem its a great poem for anyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that as well. I have heard it before, but it never gets old!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great poem. I love it!
    Happy V day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspirational poem!
    Have a good Valentines Day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that! I'm copying this and putting it somewhere I can see it. I have had THE worst week, totally unmotivated and haven't been paying attention to my goals at all! So thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic quote! Thanks for sharing that, it totally made me think twice about my recent falling of the wagon!

    ReplyDelete