Saturday, February 27, 2010

My winter wonderland

Indeed it was a winter wonderland this morning :) I bundled up and off i went into the woods. The hardest part was going for about 20 minutes up to my knees in snow that no one had walked on before! But i did it and now i'm home a warm sweaty mess. An hour out in that weather makes you very grateful to get inside. Notice in the before picture i look nice and warm and kind of smug. After: not so much. Hope you enjoy the pic's from my walk. Oh and Snuffy says good morning :)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty pics, good for you for getting in your walk in that mess!!! lol, Our snow has melted and temps are in the mid 30's. Anxiously awaiting for 60-70 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are always so beautiful. I lived in sequoia natl park when I was a young adult and walked 1/2 mile through fresh snow to open the cafe for tourists each day... those big boots combined with deep snow gave me the most fit bottom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think the woods in snow is a beautiful thing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. burrrrrrrrrr Love the pis. Its nice to be reminded that there is snow out there! hahaha I forgot that it was winter a few weeks ago...now I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I'm laughing so hard at the before and after! LOL! Say hi to that cute kitty for me. I'm sure he won't care for the cuddles or well wishes, as cats are known to dismiss one like that, but I'll give snuffy a little shout out from California just the same. :o)

    ReplyDelete