Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today will be a great day!!

Indeed it will because i said so :) Sometimes good days are helped along by the decisions we make! Even if it is that time of the month and i'm 48 and wake up with 2 big pimples on my face!! I know overload of information. Oh well at least it shows i'm not perfect.

To help me have a great day i decided that i need to be eating a few more veggies. So first thing today i cooked up some orange peppers, red onions, baby spinach and added that to some scrambled eggs and finally i topped it with some romano cheese petals! Can we say yummers :)

For lunch i'm having some roast veggies including broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cherry tomatoes and once again i'm going to put a little cheese on top. And just so i don't forget my fruits i'm going to have some kiwi and banana.

Dinner won't be near as interesting as i'm working and honestly i'm taking a frozen sweet and sour chicken dinner to work! However, since i've eaten awesome the rest of the day i'm still only eating 50% of the maximum sodium so all is well in my world and i won't wake up looking bloated :)

As far as exercise goes i'm going to do some yoga before i head into work. Hope you, my blog friends, are having a great day too!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey- I am 51 and woke up to the same thing- minus the pimples ! Your strategy with more fruits and veggies is a wise one. We shall both have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stay power of eggs, love to have them for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, sometimes you just have to make the decision to have a good day and then DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eggs look super yummy! Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have a great day! I think your roast veggies sound wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're telling me pimples don't go away by age 48???? The Dr. told me to be patient, when I turned 18 they would all clear up. I'm 41...still waiting!!!

    Your meal looks yum! I made your veggie dumpling soup from a while back...very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so so so with you.
    this has been a great week 100% because I have gotten up each morning and CHOSEN to have a good day.

    have a great weekend,

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the rest of your day was fantastic! Great job on navigating that sodium. It can be challenging sometimes.

    ReplyDelete