Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekly goal update...


Last weeks goals:

1. Get out for at least 2 walks-Mission accomplished and i loved every minute of them :)

2. I have a really busy week this week so i'd like to make sure i take some me time!!-The hubby has helped me by running to the grocery store when i need things! I did make sure i took time for me

3. Go to the spinning class on Thursday-I did

4. Get the little extra exercises in. Walk a little more, do a few push ups/sit ups etc-I did but not with intention i really would like to get to the point where i push myself a little more

5. Drink more green tea-drank at least 2 cups/day


Can i say last week rocked :)

Goals this week:

1. To push myself a little further with exercise

2. Keep drinking the green tea

3. Need to tidy up the kitchen, it gets messy when i'm really busy!

4. I tend to eat a lot of my food earlier in the day which doesn't always bother me, but i'd like to spread it out a little more

5. Practice my planks

How did last week go for you?? And what are your goals for this week??

13 comments:

  1. You did really well last week!

    This week I am going to :
    Track and stick to my points
    Do core work 3 times
    Do C25K twice
    Drink more water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic! It's always such a good feeling to have accomplished all of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don´t remind me about the kitchen.....needs a good cleaning too! :) Good luck with your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi. Looks like you did well with your goals! You sound very upbeat and happy.

    Hope you're having a great V day!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on your rockin' week!!! My goals for this week is to work my exercise back into my plan, and just stay on course with my eating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im ininin for number 5.
    ran yesterday morning and this morning my CORE IS SORE.

    hmmmm, methinks I need more number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you totally rocked out on your goals this week suzi!!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job with your goals! THis week, I want to get back to tracking my calories more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an inspiration to me! I have started doing weekly goals too and it helps me so much to organize and get things DONE. :o)

    Here's to a great week of accomplishing your goals Suzi! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete