Sunday, February 28, 2010
Weekly goal update...
Last weeks goals:
1. I'm going back to 3 meals a day. Snacking all day is just revving up my binge eating. I've got to do what i know works for me.-I did this and i'm actually feeling stronger eating this way! Too many snacks seem to trigger my binge eating
2. I really need to be upping my exercise and i need to be enjoying my exercise. By that i don't mean doing easy stuff but doing what i know i love to do.-I've absolutely LOVED my exercise this week. Could i have done more? Possibly, but i'm quite happy with what i did do :)
3. I really need to make sure i'm drinking enough water-I have had at least 8 cups of water a day and usually 2 cups of green tea
4. As much as i'd love to be able to eat foods with sugar moderately i just can't. So this week i'm going to stay away from sugar.-I did and i do feel better because of it
5. I'm going to focus on getting back to basics this week and hopefully that will give me the kick start i need.-It has given me exactly what i wanted.
So last week i get an A+++++ it was one terrific week!!
This weeks goals:
1. I've been planning two days meals at a time and i like to plan a weeks in advance.
2. Pick up the weights. I will also be doing zumba with my group this week!
3. Meet up with my walking group on Monday. Take a walk in the park on the way :)
4. Tidy the house. (new couch is coming on Tuesday and it would be nice if the house looked good)
5. Stay strong with a smile!!