Friday, March 26, 2010

Back at it again :)


I went out for another nice walk today and yep i did sprints, not as many as yesterday but the ones i did were definitely longer than yesterday! All in all i'm very happy with my workout :) Of course i needed to fuel my workout so i started the day with pumpkin french toast and turkey sausage.

Tomorrow i'm going to give my legs a rest and do some weights and some yoga. Oh and did i mention i'm meeting with my walking group to do a 5k on Monday?? Sweet!

Last night when i got to work these quality street chocolates waiting on the table. Oh boy one of my favorites. I ignored them until my last break because i knew i had enough calories left in my day to have one but only one. And that's exactly what i did. I definitely enjoyed it but then i moved on with my day :) Wow, that is major for me, not too long ago i would have eaten 3/4 of them without blinking an eye.

Now i'm going to relax for a while and then get ready for another day at work selling donuts and danishes :)

12 comments:

  1. Yep, I knew I smelled donuts.. I am proud of you for not eating a lot of chocolates... Congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! Pumpkin french toast sounds really yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French toast looks wonderful! By the by, I made those wonderful pancakes for my granddaughter and myself. They were very tasty. She didn't want the berry sauce, so we just had the fresh fruit on the side. Still, very yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Good for you, running sprints!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing Robins around again.

    WTG on the sprints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you showed great restraint only eating one piece of the chocolates! I like your food pics and the robin too!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that fat little robin. Aww.

    You go, Suzie! You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job! that is a huge success being able to hold off on the candy until the very end before you left.
    revel in that accomplishment and know that you can do it again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go on only having one piece of chocolate! Chocolate is something that I tend to go overboard on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your will power should be bottled and sold....

    There is something on my blog for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on eating just one. It's hard, but I try to tell myself it's better than none....and my metabolism won't allow 10..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do they have to make little chocolates so appealing in those shiney wrappings?!

    You are going to do a wonderful job in your 5k! Can't wait to read about it.

    Have a peaceful, relaxing time at yoga. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A picture of a robin with no snow in the background=awesome, great job with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete