Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few new things i've found that i really like!

1. Amy's organic tomato soup - The best canned tomato soup i've ever had!

2. Organic cocoa bliss- Just tried a wee little bit and oh my i think it's better than nutella :)

3. Suzie's crackers (don't you love the name)-Awesome taste very light and flaky and you get a nice quantity for one serving

4. Kumato tomatoes-Really nice and sweet!

5. Dubliner cheese-A very good strong tasting cheese, i love it!

Do you have new things that you've liked?? Would love to have others to try :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't really have anything new that I have tried. I am going to look for a couple of these that you have listed though. As always good blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubliner cheese is a definite YUM !! I came across a different variety of kale in the market the other day and I really like it. It is a deeper green color and looks a bit more like spinach than kale. Other than that I have been experimenting with a lot of new combination's of foods and having lots of fun with the results . One favorite is fresh fruit on salad. I have had strawberries before , but never actual fresh fruit salad on dark greens. It is brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love, love, love Amy's products especially the soups. Have you tried the lentil and vegetable one? It's one of my fav's!

    I also love the cacao bliss! So good with a spoonful in oatmeal!!

    I haven't seen the other products around my neck of the woods yet, but I'll be keeping my eye out for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VITATOP/Vitalicious muffins..corn, apple berry, and deep chocolate. I'm also a big fan of fresh Asparagus this time of year at less than $2 a pound right now. I'be been eating it weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! That coconut bliss looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trader Joe's Gnocchi (sp?)! It's sooo yummy! I don't know how I've lived 30 years on this planet without trying it until now.

    ReplyDelete