Thursday, March 25, 2010

I did it!!

For years on and off i've tried to jog, hated it and never could do it more than a few minutes!! It was so frustrating.

This morning as i was going out on a walk, i ended up coming back inside because it was cold and i had to put another jacket on. Out i went again in my gansta outfit. What made today special?? I ran, no i didn't jog i did sprints, all in all about 8 of them :) And i loved it... I'm so proud of myself!! Thank goodness i remembered a sports bra today or there may have been severe damage. I'm looking forward to doing this again.

So exercise is done for today, eating has been great and now i'm getting my lunch and then going to work. Fun, fun, fun :)


18 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!

    Beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome - congratulations, you runner, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Way to go! Love the last two pics especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats! I guess you don't really hate it after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo! well done on your sprints and fab pics :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great!!

    Yes...thank goodness to have the sports bra. I'm so crazy that one of reasons I don't run is because I don't want to girls heading any further south...lol. Vain I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sprints are the best way to lose weight fast. Great for the heart and the metabolism. Way to go!

    Gorgeous pictures, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hooray for running! god bless the sports bra, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome! And you LIKED it?!! Double awesome.

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah... I have to wear two of those contraptions att he moment if I want to jog and not kill myself! haha

    :) Great work out there! Sprints are the way to go for people that hate long distance runnning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go!!! That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete