Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love to try new things!!

As i've mentioned before i LOVE Epicure!! It all started innocently enough when they send me a turkey brining set to try and the whole family loved it. Then i find out they're a Canadian company. Wow, i've been very impressed lately with the quality of some Canadian brands i've come across.

Well i decided maybe i should try a few more of their products and the rest is history. One thing i love about them is that most of their seasoning are very low sodium or no sodium. Great for me as i'm really watching my sodium. One of my favorite seasonings is the Chili Lime Sensel which has 1mg of sodium!! Another one i love is the pumpkin pie spice mmmmm.......

So this week i received the Asian sauce collection which included a red pepper jelly, Asian stirfry seasoning, teriyaki seasoning and chicken bouillon base. And a sweet little booklet of Asian recipes :)

Now what to make, what to make! Definitely going to use some of the seasoning in my Asian soup and i see lots of innovative dishes in the future :)

Thanks Epicure for getting me hooked, i'm sure i'll be trying more things soon.

**The only free product i received was the Canadian Maple Turkey Brining Kit. All other products i have bought myself and my honest opinion is expressed!!

13 comments:

  1. Those all sound really good! You'll have to show us what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy !!! Have fun playing with your new spices !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big Epicure fan. My fave is Red Garlic Sansel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love epicure as well.
    My favorite is to add the Tirimasu spice to banana bread, it adds a choclate taste without the added calories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chili lime sounds yummy! You'll have to show us what you make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a consultant with Epicure.This is a wonderful company that cares about good health and happy customer's and they treat us well.my favorite is the nacho cheese dip Gotta try it.Serve at hockey season and superbowl parties.If you need anything just email.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the stuff looks good, love how they do their jars too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to find if they sell these around here! I've seen you put up pictures before and was curious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love red pepper jelly. I actually pour it over Brie then cut pieces onto crackers. Ooh...that's weight friendly...lol. It's super yummy though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your new spices! They all sound yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey the new spices look great let me know how they taste and what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found this yesteday and will be trying it tomorrow. Thought I'd share with you since you always have the best recipes to try.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Canadian and low-sodium sounds good to me. Thanks for sharing the information :)

    ReplyDelete