Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day :(

Yes today was my last day of free YMCA group! We had a sculpting class and a pot luck, i made sure i ate before i went and it was a good job i did as they had brownies, cookies, creamy salads, pepperettes. I did succumb to a couple of carrots :)

I also managed to dye my hair and have a great food day :)

I was so proud of the hubs today, he came along for the sculpting class and rocked it! He also biked there and back.

We're having another bbq tonight, this time we're have extra lean hamburgers on whole wheat buns with pineapple on the side.

Hope you had a great day!

11 comments:

  1. My day was OK, but not as good as yours! Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you "succumbed" to carrots. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's the same thing we're having for dinner! Hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day ! Enjoy your burgers !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! My name's Alyssa and I'm a brand new blogger. I like your blog a lot and I'm becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had deer burgers on the grill tonight. I fixed green beans to go with them. Must have been a night for bbq. Have a good night and thanks for your support on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job eating before the potluck! The tempting things at events like that are so hard to resist if you're at all hungry. Enjoy the burgers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did a great job..i wouldnt have been able to get by without a brownie..hehe..i gave you an award on my page..enjoy it..kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. haa haa haa...you succumbed to carrots! Good job on eating before hand and ignoring the 'bad' things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the best days! The accounting of them makes me smile and helps me to realize the beauty in simplicity.

    ReplyDelete