1. Sweet potato and lentil on baby spinach !2. No longer eat them , but in the past it was wheat thins3. Yes- can not only touch them but I can still touch my nose with my big toe ( I used to do yoga)4 not a big gum fan5 So far terrific, but the sun has yet to come up !6. 4:30 am
1. Spinach with egg, bacon, blue cheese dressing on the side-I'm a fork dipper2. I have to really limit the cracker thing..but I like Wheatsworth3. oh yeah4. I'm liking these Extra fruit flavors -Island fruit, strawberry banana. the flavor does last extra long. 5. Great6. 6:50am
1. Garden salad w/ walnuts and feta OR Tomato Cucumber Feta salad2. Triscuit Thins (yum tum)3. I sure can.4. Truthfully I prefer mints over gum -- mostly because with mints I don't have to find somewhere to spit it out lol5. I am doing okay.. long day ahead and I did not have time to eat breakfast this morning so I had to go with a muffin from Second Cup which I am not overly pleased about.6. 5:55 (aka before the sun woke up)
1. I have to admit loving roasted salmon ceasar salad - but it is so high in calories. :(2. Not eating crackers now but I do love Carr's Cheese Melts- so good3. Yes4. Yes, I do like gum but chew it just occasionally - recently discovered Mentos gum which I've fallen in love with.5. Today, I'm okay - not splendid not horrible.6. I went to bed around 2am and got up around 10am.
1. Anything with lots of the fattening stuff on it...cheese, croutons, eggs. craisins, etc etc etc. It is actually more calorie efficient for me to NOT get one of my 'dream' salads.2. Ritz...so buttery3. Yup!4. Gum...yes, I like it......my tastes change. I've been on a fruity kick of late, but just the other day I was realling diggin' a piece of minty gum. I may be done with fruity flavors for a while.5. GREAT6. What time did I first wake up...or what time did I GET up. I woke up at 6....I laid in bed (kinda dozed) until 6:45
1. Salad? Blueberry Salad (from Whole Foods): Spinach, Spring mix, blueberries, toasted pecans, blue cheese, small amount of red onion, and balsamic vinegrette. Yum!2. Crackers? Nope, not lately. Too starchy...3. Touch my toes? Yup. In fact, I can put my palms flat on the floor (this is the only advantage of having short legs!) :)4. Gum? Sugar-free Bubble Yum. I like to blow bubbles, too!5. I feel pretty good today, just a bit sore from my workout yesterday.6. I woke up at 7:20 today...which I consider sleeping wayyy in. My kids had "late-start" at school today. :)I love Question Day! What are your answers, Suzi?
1. What is your favorite salad??Mixed greens, tomato, red onion, raspberries, walnuts and a sprinkle of romano cheese petals2. If you eat crackers which ones are your favorite?? I am loving new ones i just found called Suzie's tomato oregano organic crackers3. Can you touch your toes??I'm short enough i have no problem doing that4. Do you like gum?? What is your favorite flavor??-Actually i don't chew gum very often and when i do it's usually mint5. How are you doing today??So far so good :)6. What time did you get up this morning :)8:30
1. none...unless it's a fruit salad! I don't eat lettuce!2. wheat thins3. Yep!4. Trident Splash5. Wonderful!!!6. 6:45am
Happy Wednesday, everyone!1. Greek salad with a chicken breast.2. The new flavored Triscuits3. Yes, believe it or not! :)4. Extra--any minty flavor5. Perky as the dickens.6.6:50 a.m.Thank you again, Suzi for a fun Question Day. I look forward to reading the answers. It's great fun. Thanks again.
1. What is your favorite salad?? Baby Spinach, Walnuts, Feta, Dried Cranberries, apples, and a sweet balsamic vinigarette. Yum!2. If you eat crackers which ones are your favorite?? Hmmm, cheddar goldfish used to be a fave. 3. Can you touch your toes??Yep.4. Do you like gum?? What is your favorite flavor?? Anything minty.5. How are you doing today?? I am a little depressed.6. What time did you get up this morning :)5:45 am EST
1. I like salads topped with salsa2. Gorgonzola crackers from Trader Joes or Aldis.3. yep4. I like gum. I usually have the mint kind.5. Fabulous!6. 5 AM
LOVE QUESTION DAY!!! I've missed the last few! Oh, how I've missed them!!1. Favorite Salad? My favorite salad NOT on a diet would be a cobb salad. But otherwise, I like lots of baby spinach, cucumbers, green onions, tomatoes, broccoli slaw, and little light ranch on top. Yum!2. Favorite cracker? I love wheat thins, but I also like Premiums Multi Grain Cracker. But being that crackers are like crack food for me, I have to avoid them! :)3. Yes, I can touch my toes. I am almost 6ft tall, and thankfully, I have long arms! :)4. Love gum!! I love the 5 Colbalt flavor gum.5. How am I doing today? Such a nice question, thanks for asking. I have a chest cold brewing, so I am feeling a bit under the weather....but I have so much to do that I don't really have time to be sick!6. I got up at 6:00am....hit the snooze for 10min, and finally got up around 6:30ish.Thanks for Question Day!!! *heart* it!
1. fave salad is the on I make at the salad bar.2. I like extra crispy saltines. I know BORING3. yes, I had not bend over and make sure...lol4. i eat lots of gum. I like the kind that has taste crystal. Have no idea what kind that is Spearmint5. fine and dandy..today6. 4:40 :)
had to bend over. Not had not bend over....proof read much, Dana?
Boy Wednesday Comes Around Fast Now!!1, Do I have to choes just one? Ok, Greek Salad, with red oinons, olives, baby plum tomatoes,Cos lettuce and feta cheese.2, Jacobs Light Cream Crackers.3. On a good day.4. Rarely,5. Very Emotional.6. 4am
Oh boy question day... I love this post.1. Chef salad2. Ritz3. I wish4. Trident sugarless5. Doing okay, my knee is not hurting.6. 5:15 AM
1. Red & green leaf lettuce, with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, shredded carrot, shredded cabbage, micro greens or sprouts & walnuts or pinenuts. Mmmm.2. I like the Whole Foods organic cheese crackers. My cat does, too.3. Yes!4. I like the Trident White fruity flavors.5. My head is a little hollow from dry air [winter has returned], but my back is better. So, I'll give yoga a whirl today. How are you?6. 7 a.m.
1. Salad with lots of veggies and not too many greens.2.Not a big cracker eater here.3. Yes!4. I like Doublemint Peppermint5. Today is good - hope you are doing well.
1. Mixed Leaves with slices of orange and red and yellow peppers through it...2. Don't really eat crackers....3. No! (Most inflexible girl here!)4. I like Juicy Fruit - but only have it once in a blue moon! Too many calories and sugar!5. I'm doing great today! Yet another workout complete :)6. 7.20am - slept in - again!
1. What is your favorite salad??Cobb2. If you eat crackers which ones are your favorite??Anything light and crunchy3. Can you touch your toes??Yep and I can sometimes lay my hands flat on the floor too! :O)4. Do you like gum?? What is your favorite flavor??I don't chew it much, but I do like bubble gum flavor.5. How are you doing today??Better today!6. What time did you get up this morning :)Hmm...7:30am.
What a beautiful picture!
I'm a little late lol ^^;1. Caesar Salad2. I love flavoured toast rounds (as in the ones you usually put cream cheese and salmon on). 3. No :(4. I like gum. I love the pina colada one best :) Can't wait to have some more once I get back to Canada.5. Alright..I little tired.6. 9:00am