Just trying to get strong and healthy!
GO TO INDIA.meh, none :)YES and I lovelovelove my CLIQDont celebratebarefoot.dont like either.huh. I DULL TODAY!Miz.
Rent a villa in Tuscany.Plain yogurt - Fage 0%Can't live without the cell phone!I'm wearing my green. No beer please.On the edge of a bar stool at my kitchen counter in Boca Raton, Florida.I'll take both!
1. Tour Great Britain--I'm talking picnics in fields and rolling hills of England and Ireland2. Vanilla with chopped apple, pecans, granola3. cell phone yes. but on my terms . I only turn it on when I want to make a call.4. pretty in pink now, but may at least wear green later. My food addict self wants to eat irish soda bread..aint happenin5. In warm slippers in my recliner6. Both please
1. Nothing that I can think of !2Plain, nonfat yogert because of the possibilities3. Yes4.We have corned beef and soda bread. I don't drink anymore so all that beer is wasted on me !5. on the floor at the end of my legs6.black olive !And Happy St Pats to you !!!!
1 ski2 strawberry banana3 no 4 i am wearing green but thats bout it i dont drink 5 on the floor6 none
Top o' the mornin to you!!!.Take the train coast to coast though Canada.2 Greek 0%Fat, so so good.3. Just had a Purple Blackberry for my birthday:o)4. We don't celebrate it as such but I am from a strong Irish background. My day passed away on this day 25 years ago, he made sure we would never forget the date;o)5. Onthe end of my legs free from shoes as I have my lunch break and catch up with Suzi's Wednesday Questions;o)6. Both depending on circumstances, I find olives taste much nicer in the Mediterrean than in England...
1.Live in a beach-side cottage for an entire year!2.Liberte Coconut Greek style yogurt...it's full of fat, but so delicious3.Yep, but it's a sucky one...you can't get cool ringtones in Russia4.Yes, I just got back from my son's kindergarten class, where we had a little party (sugar cookies with green icing and sprinkles, and St.Paddy's Day stickers). As for green beer? No thanks! I hate beer! (I've developed a taste for tequila, however...)5.Tucked under my legs/butt. I'm sitting cross-legged!6.Pickles. I can eat olives on pizza or chopped finely in a salad. That's it.A big *mwah* to Mr. Snuffleuppagus (sp?), Suzi's cat!
I love question day!Hey! Check out my new blog!http://askgarcia.blogspot.com/
1. Running2. Plain - I like to dress it up myself.3. Blackberry4. No5. In my slippers6. Pickle
1)This is hard to narrow down to one thing but I've never worn heals before. EVER. Would love to wear them and a dress and look good!2)French Vanilla or blueberrie3)Yes, Blackberry.4)No.5)Under the computer desk :)6)Definitely Pickles!!Happy St.Patty's Day!!!
1. Too many things to count! Lots of food, travel to certain places, sports...2. Plain.3. Yes, but I don't own any regular phone.4. No.5. Under a blanket. :)6. Both. But if I HAVE to chose one it would be olives. Very important in cooking and salads.
Oh boy I love your question day... This cheers me up.1. Hang Glide2. Blackberry3. Yep4. Yes, I love St. Paddy's day5. In a new pair of shoes that fit.6. Pickle - do not like any kind of olive
1. Live on a houseboat.2. Coffee flavoured3. LG Neon slide4. Don't celebrate it5. In a pair of neon pink Crocs6. Both--as long as the pickle is a real, kosher dill (Vlasek is crap)
1. go to hawaii2. light n' fit cherry vanilla3. yup, blackberry4. nope5. on my little stool under my desk (i'm vertically challenged)6. don't like either
1. Have twins!2. Blueberry3. Of course!4. Don't celebrate officially5. Up on my desk!6. Green ollives!
1. ...too naughty to write here! LOL2. Lemon (Liberte!)3. Yes!4. We had a nice irish dinner and I had a sip of the husbands Guiness5. just below the ankles!6. pickles... umm.. olives... no.. pickles.... Olives....tough call!
My answers:O.k my answers :)1. Go to an all inclusive resort! Hopefully in the future2. I actually don't have a favorite i love them all3. I have one but it isn't charged and i have to put time on it :( I do have a land line though!4. I had a light beer if that counts! And i did eat green veggies.5. In my favorite sneakers right now6. Olive for sure!
Post a Comment