Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update from yesterday!

Sorry i'm a bit late posting today but i've been absolutely lazy today :)

Hubs says thanks for all the well wishes! He's much better today, in fact he's one of those people who fights most things off in 24 hours :) However, while he is sick he's definitely dying if you know what i mean.

So after cleaning the house yesterday and being "someone's" slave i'm totally knackered!! So today i've just been catching up on blogs, reading and generally being lazy :) Oh and did i say i was loving it???

What plans do i have for tonight?? Absolutely nothing at all!

Hope you guys have had a great day and will have an even better evening.

7 comments:

  1. Phew! I'm glad your hubby is better. My husband is the same way when he gets sick. It does not happen often, but when it does, the illness is usually fast and hits him hard...then he is over it.

    Enjoy this lovely, relaxing evening! You deserve it. I love that saying, "knackered." I've never heard this term before!

    If I lived closer I would have definitely brought you some pie. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your whiner oh I mean hubby is feeling better...

    My husband had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago and he's still milking it. Drive me bonkers!!

    Have a nice lazy night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed a "Lazy" day today! We need those once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your hubby is feeling better. A lazy day every now and then is good for the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear your hubby is feeling better.

    We all know about "Drama Queens"...is there such a thing as a "Drama King" when a man has a cold, fever, flu or other bug? If there is not such a thing, perhaps there should be. :)
    My hubby would lead the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I have a husband, so I definitely know what you mean. Goodness if he gets an allergy attack or a headache. He can't just go upstairs and get an allergy pill or an Advil. Nope. LOL

    Enjoy a day of relaxation. We all need them now and then. They sure recharge the batteries, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe You made me laugh with this one! My husband is the same way. It must be a man thing. When they're sick, they're sicker than anyone has been in the history of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete