Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly goal update...


Last weeks goals:
1. Take more care of me! Do things i should do for me but don't.-I didn't do this very much this week :(

2. Make sure i'm drinking my h2o!-5 out of 7 days i did!

3. It's going to be a little more stressful this week as i'm not going to be home at dinner time when i usually am. So i'm going to have to plan on what i can take with me or eat before i go (don't want to wait until i get home as that's going to be pretty late)-I made sure to eat before the first aid course and i did great :)

4. Make my grocery list, so much easier if i make it a while before i need to go-Done

5. Try to relax during my yearly review at work! I always get so stressed and emotional.-Not only was i more relaxed this year but the people giving it to me were more relaxed as well!


This weeks goals:
1. Try to listen to my body more, eat when hungry, stop when satisfied!


2. Drink water


3. Get some de-cluttering done


I'm going to stick with these three this weeks because they are not quick easy goals but one's i need to work on for quite a while!


What are your goals this week??

10 comments:

  1. Here's to another good week for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my biggest goal for this week is going to be come to terms with the fact that my son turns 18 on Sunday. That done, anything else is a piece of cake !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My main goal is going to be to get on the treadmill more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to meet your weekly goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get some serious decluttering done too! Those are some good goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job making goals! I have found that if I make some goals for myself, it helps to keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making my list. I lost mine over the weekend but found it this morning and was pleased to see I could cross everything off!

    This week is moving week so it is going to be a long week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job on achieving your goals! we all usually have trouble with taking care of ourselves, be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got most of them done! Great job!

    Isn't it funny how others relax once we relax into ourselves? This is such a great reminder for me.

    My biggest goal is to actually make some goals. Can you believe I'm too tired to make some goals up? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
    Extenze

    ReplyDelete