Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally!!

My yoga sessions have started again! I love, love, love going to yoga :) I'm sure i'm going to feel it tomorrow though.

The weirdest thing happened though, right after the session i felt so nauseous that i actually threw up. It wasn't a strenuous session either so i don't know what would have caused that.  Anyone else ever have that happen to them??

On the way home i got off the bus early and hoofed it through a walking trail to get some extra walking in :) And yes i was feeling better by then.

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes, after an "ab" workout I get nauseous. My trainer says it is not uncommon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm for yoga makes me anxious to start classes.
    Isn't it nice that spring is finally here? Your walk looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made that yellow flower my desktop picture and it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! You have the prettiest places to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "borrowed" the purple flower for my desktop at work. Makes me smile :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, it's great that you were so happy to be back at yoga today, but to throw up afterwards?!??!? are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo's, I love the Spring sunshine.

    Hope you don't the the nausea next time. You must have really crunched those ab's, but gentley:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!!! I barfed and look at the lovely foliage on my walk. :)

    I feel nauseous after biking sometimes. Was it hot yoga?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pictures, you take the best pictures. I have never gotten sick after I exercise, but of course I have just started exercising and I am just walking and doing my wii. I am looking forward to taking yoga it is one of my goals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boo-urns at the throwing up :(
    I felt sick all last weekend (but I'm sure it's something I caught at work). Luckily, I didn't throw up.

    I'm really looking forward to doing yoga with you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete