Im taking the vitamin ?? as I have taken a multi and some extra c for a while now and JUST ADDED IN (cue confetti!) some BCAAs this weekend.rumor has it they will help this 40yo add muscle in and, while I scoffed at em the last 20 years :), Im ready to give anything nature a shot!have a great day.
1.not regularly...they bother my stomach2. def strawberry!3. uh...pepper! ;)4. yep...i shoot for at least 100oz/day5. pri chicken!
1. Vitamins C,D, Flax oil, Evening Primrose Oil ,Acidopholis and Marsh-mellow root2.I could not choose between them- I love them all3.Garlic !4. Yes and I drink a gallon every day5. I don't think I have a favorite- I like them all !
I love question day.1. Yes. Multi, D, C, apple cider vinegar, B12, and thyrosense.2. Definitely strawberries. I ate 6 pounds of them last week. Sadly, that isn't an exaggeration.3. Cinnamon. This and every week.4. Yes. 100 ounces daily. Some times more.5. Tofu
1. no, but i should!2. depends on what exactly!? fruit? ice cream? hard candy?! ;)3. tie: paprika, garlic and onion4. yes, 2 to 3 liters a day5. ribs...oh so delicious!
1. When I remember, calcium and a one a day2. strawberry3. popcorn seasoning...I've been eating a lot of popcorn!4. Yes, at least 64 ounces5. turkey burgers!
Happy Wednesday, Suzi!! 1. As I age, I add more vitamins. Multi, C, Calcium and D, Glucosamine/Chonrdroitin, Fish Oil, CoQ102. tie between strawberry and melon3. tie garlic and pepper4. I try, I'm doing really well getting all my water in at the moment. 5. A good steak, followed closely by my favorite dessert, pineapple slice with cajun seasoning.
1. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?? Which ones??Vitalump -- dont believe I know this word.2. Pear/peach/strawberry or melon?? Which one do you like the best?? ummm we not allowed 'all of them?'...best implies favouritism...doh! okayyy Strawberry then!3. What is your most used seasoning this week?? ChilliBut if herbies count - then Basil. 4. Do you keep track of how much water you drink?? How much if you do?? errrrrrrr well -- ummmmm its a bit hit and miss, but I think my teachers report would say 'Blue is doing ok, but could do better!'5. Since it's getting to be bbq season, what is your favorite bbq'd food?? Sorry not a fan of barbie'd anything, probably because its always a bit blacker than intended. lol.
1. I take a multivitamin every night before bed, as well Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen.2.I love them all, but a really good, juicy peach is the best!3. Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle4. I do keep up with it. Generally between 9 and 12 cups per day.5. Everything is better on the grill! But I really love boneless, skinless chicken breast and yellow squash!
1.Not at the moment. I really need to get in the habit of taking a multi.2. Melon :)3. Besides salt and pepper, the burrito seasoning I got that I use in my black bean wraps.4. Not really, though I try to finish the 1.5 liter bottle that I have.5. Corn! I love bbq'd corn :D
1. I take multi-vitamins...from GNC...the one's that have like 6 different pills :)2.I LOVE all of those fruit; however, if I had to choose...I would say...hmmmm..pears!3.Salt....is that a seasoning :(4. Yes, a gallon+ depends on the day!5. Steak, hamburgers, and hotdogs...wait, I LOVE ANYTHING that comes off of the grill!
1. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?? Which ones?? I have been bad about my vitamins lately need to get back to taking them. I take a chewable vitamin (I'm such a kid lol).2. Pear/peach/strawberry or melon?? Which one do you like the best?? Probably eat pears the most but love them all. Peaches though the fuzz gives me the willies.3. What is your most used seasoning this week?? Hmmm is salt free chicken bouillion a seasoning? I love the stuff in everything.4. Do you keep track of how much water you drink?? How much if you do?? I try to get in at least 3 quarts a day but lately don't think I'm managing but about 2.5. Since it's getting to be bbq season, what is your favorite bbq'd food?? Probably pork chops.
I love questionnaires!1. Glucosamine and chondroitin combo2. strawberries, except nothing beats a good seasonal peach3. garlic, by far4. I have a 32 oz water bottle and I try to drink 3.5 bottles full every day5. Favorite BBQ food is chicken
1. yikes, i take a lot - a multi, c, calcium, digestive enzymes, probiotic, glocosamine & chondroitini and just added estrogen.2. don't like any of those :(3. salt4. i drink tons of water, don't measure though5. chicken
★ Vitamin D ... the only one my endocrinologist recommends anyone take★ Strawberries ... just had some today in a shake★ Sea-salt ... but I do use a lot of dillweed for my fish and shrimp dishes★ No ... I really should drink more of it but I don't really like it ... I prefer it in the form of green/mint tea★ Chicken breasts & roasted peppers ... which reminds me ... I need to get some propaneAs always, Suzi, thanks for Question Wednesday. I love this. ♡
1. Just a multi-vitamin.2. That's a real close tie between strawberry and peach!3. pepper?4. Yes I do. I aim for 8 cups a day.5. Anything and everything with BBQ. Love Hawaiian BBQ chicken pizza!
1. Yes. Cohosh. It's sanity for women.2. peach3. chili pepper flakes4. no5. chicken ... mushrooms are great
My answers :)1.Do you have a car, if so what color is it? Don't own a car it's my feet all the way :)2. Pear/peach/strawberry or melon?? Which one do you like the best?? probably a tie between pear and peach3. What is your most used seasoning this week?? Poudre douce which is a sweet spice like cinnamon but with a good kick of ginger!4. Do you keep track of how much water you drink?? How much if you do?? I do and i try to drink 8 cups a day5. Since it's getting to be bbq season, what is your favorite bbq'd food?? Since i just finished a steak i would have to say that is my favorite :)
1. Yes and no. I take the vitamin when I remember. Maybe I should be taking some Ginko so I can remember to take the multi vitamin. But then I would probably forget to take the Ginko...o well.2. Melon, specifically cantaloupe (sp)3. My mom makes her own low sodium seasonings and I use that. It a spicy cajun blend. She should sell it!4. Not really. I have a big 65 oz jug and I try to drink 2 a day. Most of the time I drink 1 1/4.5. kabobs with shrimp, onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and chicken