Just trying to get strong and healthy!
today? yogabike? NO. unless my recumbentGETSMENOWHERE counts? :)pedomoter? no.questions? I always lovelovelove the "how did you pick your blogs name?" for the bloggers among us.lunch? is it sad that I ADORE sashimi. plain raw fist...LOVE.dinner? lord knows. any ideas?
1. What's the healthiest thing you've done or plan to do for you today??I plan on going on a run, and I've already walked quite a bit today.2. Do you have a bike?? Are you going to go biking this year??Yup, I am very much looking forward to biking when I get home. And I would currently be biking all the time, but unfortunately we only have 1 bike for 2 people..:( 3. Do you own a pedometer?? Do you use it :)Yup! My nintendo walk with me! I love it! IT tells me at what time I was walking at and if I was doing 'active' walking (walking for more then 10 mins). I love it! Yesterday I was daytime horse style for my walking ;)4. Are there any questions you'd like to suggest for me to ask??Top 5 favourite for any item (food, t.v., books, etc.)5. What is your favorite lunch??Soup and grilled cheese :)6. What's for dinner tonight??Steak and roasted veggies and salad.
1. toss up between my workout or my meals , or the plan to give myself a reiki treatment tonight !2. No3.If a rooster is sitting ontop of a barn with a north/south axis, which direction would the egg roll ?5. Lentil soup 6. Honey mustard chicken, roast broccoli, garlic linguine and Indian mango salad
1. Prayed for help with food today. Plan to get exercise. Set up the foundation for the day. 2. I have a bike. May get a newer one because mine is hard to ride. My husband and I are going to a small island at the beach and taking our bikes. 3. There's a pedometer around here somewhere..obviously I don't use it. 4. favorite lunch is salad, tuna salad, wheat crackers, fruit. classic. 5. dinner tonight is grilled chicken with a cacciatore relish of roasted toamatoes, onions and olives over tuscan white beands with steamed veggies and a ciabatta roll. yum
oops. I missed #4. I'd love to hear how much people exercise? How do they treat themselves other than with food? If on a desert island what 3 things would they want?
btw, what a beautiful cat!!1. What's the healthiest thing you've done or plan to do for you today?? I rode my bike to work today!2. Do you have a bike?? Are you going to go biking this year?? Well, since the healthiest thing I did today was ride my bike to work, yes, duh... and I do plan to go biking this year - I'm doing the MS 150 in June!3. Do you own a pedometer?? Do you use it :) No and, well, no.4. Are there any questions you'd like to suggest for me to ask?? None that I can think of off hand.5. What is your favorite lunch?? A turkey and cheese on grain bread with Grey Poupon mustard.6. What's for dinner tonight?? Wednesday is spaghetti night!
1. What's the healthiest thing you've done or plan to do for you today??Spin class at 06:45 - it hurt but felt good at the same time :-)2. Do you have a bike?? Are you going to go biking this year??Yes, I have three! I'm planning to sell my road bike though as haven't used it in years, will stick to hybrid and mountain and use boyfriend's roadie if necessary (they scare me though!)Hopefully myself, son and boyfriend will go on another activity holiday this year where mountain bikes will be deployed!3. Do you own a pedometer?? Do you use it :)I do, somewhere...which I guess answers the next part of the question!!4. Are there any questions you'd like to suggest for me to ask??ooh, I don't know, will have to give that some thought :-)5. What is your favorite lunch??tuna, cheese and salad omelette (can only make at the weekend because of faffyness and the fact that the staff in our canteen won't let me play in the kitchen ;-)6. What's for dinner tonight??Chilli I think... yummmTarax
1. Everything.. I am back on my WW program and have all my meals planned out for the day. My fruit and veggie intake are going to skyrocket.2. Nope and probably nope :(3. I do have a pedometer, but I only use it sometimes. I usually forget I own it lol4. Not that I can currently think of5. Salad and some type of pasta6. Leftover stirfry from my dinner out at Fire and Ice last night. Yum Yum! I love that restaurant
1. not a workout day, but plan to eat healthy.2. have one, might ride with my kids at some point.3. have one somewhere gathering dust.4. not at the moment :)5. a concoction i make out of cottage cheese, vanilla instant pudding, cinnamon and raisins.6. the husband is traveling, so i don't have to cook (woohoo!) will probably make a veggie burger for myself.
Sorry this is a little late, but ... I <3 questions!! ;)1. The healthiest thing I plan to do today is mow my lawn and the neighbor's lawn! Yayyyy exercise! Booooo rain. Hopefully it'll stay clear till after 6 p.m.!2. I have an old bike I rode when I was younger, but I haven't gotten it out of the shed in years! I would love to go biking, though.3. I own a pedometer, but I fail at using it. :( I do use my HRM, though!4. Ask any and every question you can think of! I love them and I love seeing other people's responses.5. My favorite lunch is baked tilapia with Mrs. Dash, 2/3 cup of corn and a Fuji apple. Around 280 calories for all. ;)6. Dinner tonight is going to be chicken with marinara sauce, 2/3 cup of corn, lots of water!, and maybe some grapes. Yummmmm <3
Post a Comment