Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekly goal update...


Last weeks goals:

1. Stay on plan with my Easter dinner on Monday!-I actually did stay on plan for Easter!

2.Walking group is canceled due to Easter but i will go on a nice long walk anyway that day.-No i didn't :(

3.Drink 8 cups of water everyday this week!-No i didn't do this either :(

4.I'd like to get back to picking one area of the body daily to do exercise for, i loved this last time i did it.-and no i didn't manage to do that either!!

5.Paint my toenails :)-I did :)


So all in all i didn't have a very good week this week.  In fact eating was a write off and exercising was not good either!!


This weeks plan is to get me back into sync:


1. Drink my water!


2. Monday meet with my yoga group and wednesday meet with my yoga group :)


3. Pick an extra exercise daily and just do it!


4. Only eat when i'm truly hungry, i have a hard time with this one.


I think that's lots to work on this week.  I'm so proud of the people who commented last week and managed to meet their goals :)


Do you have any new ones this week??

10 comments:

  1. I bet this week will be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post goals and then post the update. Great follow through right there.

    I make goals then never talk about them again (because I rarely make them). Poor follow through.

    I have one goal this week, track my Points. I'm doing okay without tracking, but I've just been lucky. Tracking this week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so not the best goal achieving week, but focus on the positives - you did well at easter dinner and your toes look cute. :)

    this coming week is brand new, with a clean slate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting goals and then the response to the goals is a great idea!

    I'm sure this week can be a better one and you may achieve all of the goals you've set. Hey...it could happen!

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ✯✯ ... I give you two stars ... for the cute toes! lol

    Now get out there and give her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a hard time with only eating when I'm hungry, too. That's a good goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. My horoscope says there's no point making plans for this week. It's going to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type of week.

    Well that's my excuse for my current goal-less existence anyway!

    Good luck with your goals this week!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am working up to running 2 miles. I am just getting over a broken ankle and was able to run 1.16 miles the other day but would really like to hit 2 here soon. I have a 5k in a month...need to get there.

    keep up all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good goals for this upcoming week!

    My new goal is to walk more. I have somehow ended up being signed up for a 4.4 mile walk...which is less than two weeks away. I'll be walking to make sure I'm ready. :-) (along with riding...I have that coming up this weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your goal posting too I really should do more of that myself. Look forward to commenting more (one of my goals). Loved the duck picture.

    ReplyDelete