Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekly goal update


It's that time of the week again to see how i've done and what i'd like to be doing :)

Last weeks goals:


1. Drink my water!- I did drink at least 8 cups a day!

2. Monday meet with my walking  group and wednesday meet with my yoga group :)-I did even though i got sick after yoga i still enjoyed it. I will be going again this week.

3. Pick an extra exercise daily and just do it!-I managed to do this for 4 days :) I did walk 6 days but the extra's i had planned on doing i didn't do as much as i would have liked to!

4. Only eat when i'm truly hungry, i have a hard time with this one.-Believe it or not i actually did this and i was o.k with it.



This weeks goals:


1. Keep drinking the water

2. Exercise at least 5 out of 7 days

3. Put makeup on at least 3 times this week

4. Practice yoga during the week!

3 comments:

  1. That make up thing is a bummer - I am just about managing to remember to put the lippy on-- that foundation and eye thing -- sigh its a high days and holiday's treat at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 3rd goal for this week. :) I don't wear makeup most days because I run out of time! But as I get sun in the summer, I don't really need it anymore because my face clears up and my complexion looks good. Good luck on your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete