Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekly goal update...


Had a great week this week! Here's last weeks goals:

1. Keep drinking the water-Indeed i have and the new water bottle i have helps!

2. Exercise at least 5 out of 7 days-I have exercised every day this week :)

3. Put makeup on at least 3 times this week- Today made 3 days

4. Practice yoga during the week!
-Nope did get around to doing this :(


This weeks goals:


1. Exercise again at least 5 out of 7 days


2. To get 10,000 steps at least a day on my pedometer ( I'm close to it now but i have a few days of near misses)


3. Sort out my back packs and bags!


4. Delete old photo's on my camera 


5. Have fun!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I just got the most amazing purse ever :) It has lot's of nice pockets and it has room for everything I need. I'll try to post a pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a pretty good week, Suzanne!

    I delete the photos on my camera after every upload. It keeps things tidy.
    I have to keep up on my lunch bag and purse though. Those two can get pretty messy and jumbled.

    Here's to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on in your groove!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen you know your making me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. three out of four is great!

    good luck with this weeks goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great goals! the make up one made me
    smile, because i have to make myself
    put it on, too.

    such a trial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals this week! :) 10,000 steps a day is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done great on your goals. I like the makeup thing, I don't wear much makeup. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your number 5 goal! I think so often we focus on everything BUT having fun! Good luck with this weeks goals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great job on reaching most of your goals this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete