Just trying to get strong and healthy!
Whee! Question Day!1. Admittedly, I pay someone to vacuum my home...but in Russia, household help is very inexpensive (about the only thing that's cheap here!).2. Favorite summer foods: BBQ'd anything, Greek salad, watermelon, and margaritas (if that counts as a food...)3. I am proud that I went outside and ran, and that I am staying on plan for eating (a big struggle lately).4. Right now, I can hear the wind whistling in through the open living room window, and Stacy and Clinton on "What Not To Wear".5. "Becoming an Ex Yo-Yo Dieter" probably speaks for itself! :) (Hopefully I won't be becoming one forever...will gladly re-name once the yo-yo'ing is over!)Thanks for question day, Suzi, and don't forget to put your own answers on here...I always love to see your answers.
Good Morning, Suzanne ☼1. Me2. Cherries & watermelon & more salads3. my BM ... hahaha & sorry, it's early ... I haven't had time to "do" anything yet except get up and get ready for work. 4. A cardinal at the bird feeder & the distant hum of traffic on the expressway5. It just came to me when I was thinking about why I wanted to lose weight ... looking better, feeling better, being Fit ... etcetera.Have a fantastic day!
Funny you should ask that, SS!My next blog was all about who vacuums my apartment. The same person who cleans it.And does the laundry.And shops and chops the food.Me!And IF I don't do it, THEN it doesn't get done.Just like my work, and my work-outs.Blog name? Carb Tripper cus I like to travel!And started my "diet" when stuck in a snow-storm!
1. Hubby does most of the time, he loves it!2. All of the fresh fruits and veggies!3. Well, it's 6 AM... I had a healthy breakfast!4. The clock ticking.5. I knew that getting fit and healthy would be a journey.
1. Who vacuums in your home??...I am really fortunate - I know that. I have a lady called Rita, who spends a few mornings a week here, and who rules the house with a rod of Iron, she is not above ticking me off, and putting me in my place, lol -- (she just saw me write that and said 'I do not!') lol.2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer?? ...I am not aware that we change really - we eat more cold food which is essentially salads I guess.3. What have you done today that you are proud of?? oOOOO - that one is a bit of an eye opener. Proud -- hmmm....not a lot I do makes me proud. My children make me proud of them..but..hmmm will have to think about that one.4. What can you hear right now?? - Rita talking to someone at the door, and the birds.5. How did you pick your blogs name??.. I have been an habitual yoyo dieter. I decided this time that it would be different, and that I should search for that missing bit that others seemed to find, that meant that they were able to make 'dieting' into 'lifestyle changes' -- one a sojourn from same old same old yoyo and the other being the route to permanent change.
1. Who vacuums in your home??I do! (I only work part-time now so I do the house work)2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer??Watermelon, Corn, Anything BBQ'd!3. What have you done today that you are proud of??I already made a new post on my blog and am about to right up my next one :) And already done grocery shopping.4. What can you hear right now??Deadliest Catch and Church Bells (from the Nieuw Kerk).5. How did you pick your blogs name??It was tough, but I wanted it to incorporate food and all the other things I love in life. I think it fits :)
1. Who vacuums in your home?? Either myself or my husband...depends on who is in the mood2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer?? I love, love, love fresh veggies cut up and roasted on the grill3. What have you done today that you are proud of?? I accomplished cleaning my bathroom...believe me....I'm proud because I put it off forever and finally did it!! LOL4. What can you hear right now?? Office noise....I'm at work5. How did you pick your blogs name?? Still working on that one!!
1.me2 melons !3.sent my husband off with a smile4 loads of birds and car noises5. A momentary decision based on what we were trying to do
1. Who vacuums in your home??the hubs... and let me tell you why - we have a collie, and his long hair covers everything... so during the time it takes him to vaccuum everything, i've already completed the rest of the house.... or maybe it takes him that long to vaccuum BECAUSE he wants me to finish the rest of the house...... hmmmmmmmmm.........2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer??watermelon and cheeseburgers on the grill! plus all the other fresh fruits that aren't around in the winter......3. What have you done today that you are proud of??wore a nice outfit that has made me in a much better mood for the first time in weeks4. What can you hear right now??children reading books quietly...5. How did you pick your blogs name??i'm soooo not clever or witty... crystal's fitness journal? well it's just that... by the time i figured out something cuter, it was too late....
Who vacuums? Mostly me. Once in a while my husband will, and if I bribe my kids, they'll even help out. But rarely.Definitely change eating in summer! Corn on the cob, more fruit (melon, berries and peaches!), and grilled food.Proud today? Hmmmm, still pretty early. I locked my keys in my car and asked for help! And got it, from a handy police officer who got into the car within 3 minutes!At work - clients arriving at the Adult Day Program for which I'm the nurseGreat question! Blog's name? My hope that something brilliant would settle on me to help me stay on course with weight loss. My URL is "willswimagain.blogspot..." and it came from the fact that since I hadn't had on a bathing suit in almost 20 years due to my poor body image with weight, I wanted one by product of my blogging effort to feel decent enough about my body to put on a swimsuit and swim again. And I have!!!Love this idea of questions - I'll have to try that sometime.
LOVE QUESTION DAY! Also, I love that photo you have! That is absolutely breathtaking!! 1. Who vacuums? Er...we have wooden floors, so there isn't much vacuuming, but I have to be honest here, if there IS vacuuming to be done. The hubby does it. :)2. I love the fruits of summer. I like making more creative salads in the summer. I do change the way I eat, in that I try to make food lighter and "cooler". No heavy casseroles or soups much in the summer time.3. What have I done today that I am proud of. Well, it's still early....I got to work on time. :)4. I can hear traffic. The guys on the counter talking to customers. Birds singing and the hum of The Black Kittehs computer.5. We picked the name because of our love of LOLCATS, our time on WW and the fact that we are more like kittehs than NOT! :) So that is why it is a Tail of two Kittehs...
Doesn't this day come round fast?1. Now that I am part time, I do all the housework with the exception of the ironing.2.Summer does bring a change of eating habits for us, lots of great salads, soft fruits. I also love roasting veggies.3.What have I done to make me feel proud? Told a fellow worker off!!I am going to blog about it later.4.Simply Red5. My blog name has chaged a couple of times, (60 x 60) was what I was aiming for...we know I missed the target good style!! But Hey Ho it's fine.
1. I do, mostly. This year we finally hired a cleaning service to come once every three weeks. God I love it. 2. I grow my own veggies in a garden. There's nothing better than an off-the-vine tomato or cucumber, still warm from summer sun, with a dash of salt on top. Yum!3. I actually styled my hair and wore makeup. I never spend time on how I look.4. The A/C fans in my office and streaming internet radio. 5. www.phoenixrevolution.net I chose it because I needed to revolutionize my own eating and relationship with food, and I wanted to emerge from the ashes of my former self, like a phoenix.
Wow! Got a couple of thinkers here. 1. Me, when my back isn't hurting.I am lobbying for a cleaning person. 2. Anything I can throw onto the grill. 3. My cardio, cuz my knee is acting up today. 4. Good Morning America in the background. 5. My daughter and I came up with it while sitting around chatting about eating better, and making healthier choices in our lives.
1. My cleaning lady Christina. Me, once in a blue moon if company's coming and Christina's been and gone.2. cherries and watermelon3. too early, but I'm going to do some yoga in a little while4. a few cars driving by; it's actually quite quiet5. NewMe because I really felt that I was starting something new for myself.
1. ME! Everyonce in a while, my husband will roll the vacuum across the carpet but 99% of the time...ME. (and the cooking, dishes,laundry, shopping....etc etc etc)2. Anything fresh from the garden! Strawberries warm from the sun! Ohhhh how I look forward to it all!3. Woke up early and exercised!4. my co-worker yawning5. Losing weight is a new start for me! So A new start!
1. I tried to vacuum one day whilst the hubby was gone, and I couldn't figure out how to start the machine. Then I couldn't get the cord to retract. Needless to say, he does.2. Eat much more salads and fruit 3. Got dressed4. Something humming5. I think that everyone is an artist and that art is as easy as... A Walk In The Park
1. Who vacuums in your home??-The hubby :)2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer?? Corn on the cob, fresh fruits, salads and bbq'd anything :)3. What have you done today that you are proud of??-Went on an hour walk and this afternoon i'm off to yoga!4. What can you hear right now??-My refridgerator humming5. How did you pick your blogs name?? Well where i used to work the people there nicknamed me spunkysuzi :) So that's what i used!
1. Who vacuums in your home?? ME :) I like to1 2. What are some of your favorite summer foods?? Or do you even change your eating in the summer?? love to bbq and salads 3. What have you done today that you are proud of?? Worked out! 4. What can you hear right now?? daughter playing house 5. How did you pick your blogs name?? I wanted people to have health as they walked!
Post a Comment