Monday, May 31, 2010

Today's plan....


Well it was a pretty busy day today :)

First i went to two meetings where i volunteer, then walked downtown to meet Jen for sushi!! Lots of fun. What's really cute is Jen taking pictures of the food while i'm taking pictures of her: she's catching the blogging bug.

I approximated what i ate and i was pleasantly satisfied but not stuffed. I had some mango cucumber sushi, salmon sushi, edamame pods, seaweed salad and if you pretend it wasn't on iceburg lettuce it was actually very tasty.
Oh and one chicken skewer  :) Jen had tempura, beef on a stick, soup, taro chips and we shared the sushi. The ice cream is all hers (although she didn't finish it all) I did have 1/2 tsp to taste :)

After sushi?? Met up with my walking group, hopefully i burned some of the calories i ate at the sushi restaurant :)

Then it's home to make some chicken strips, low fat fries and salad!!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome looking - as usual - SS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your sushi sounds delicous! You're better than me for staying away from the ice cream- I think I've had it everyday this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that food looked yummy and the walk looked so refreshing!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your pictures. The sushi sounds good and that pudding looks awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through Biz! Great blog, I'll be following and reading more, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill take some of those low fat fries please.

    FED EX?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rolls but have never had mango rolls. Sounds interesting and yummy actually. I really love mango on sticky rice. One of my favorite Thai desserts.

    Anyway, looks like you had an awesome lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That food looks delicious! So jealous! :-) Great job not overeating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sushi!! I'd eat it on a weekly basis if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely looking meal and a lovely walk. Great day!

    ReplyDelete