Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's walk and we have some winners!!

Snuffy says good morning!

First i'd better announce the winners :)

For the mystery box from me:  Summer

The samples of Honeybars go to: VRaz60 , Bbubblyb, and Lori


Could everyone who won please send me an email at watrmlon@gmail.com with their shipping information?

Thanks to everyone who left a comment with some awesome tips!! I'll try to have the prizes out within the next couple of weeks :)

Guess who showed up today :)

And now back to regularly scheduled programming: My walk!

6 comments:

  1. so green, so sunny, so beautiful, I'm sooooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dancing in my seat Suzi *big big smile*. I can't wait to try the honey bars.

    What a sweet picture of snuffy and boy what beautiful pictures, loved the one with the bird houses, wish my garden looked like that.

    big hug my friend, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo Hooo! Can't believe I won!!! Thanks so much :)

    I love your pictures! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the little animals like you, SS!
    How sweet is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you guys!

    Beautiful pics as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was that a chipmunk I saw in your photos? Cute!

    ReplyDelete