Monday, June 28, 2010

And back to regular posting!!

Today started out with a meeting, of course i got off of the bus early in order to get a bit of a walk in :)

After the meeting i managed to get a nice walk in at the park and meet Jen for a coffee(o.k it was an unsweetened iced green tea).

Then it was off home to get ready to go to the mall for some shopping therapy. Now i've got some fish and chips in the oven and then i'm going to put my feet up and relax.

Tomorrow?? Dentist :(
And here is the rock i've sat on quite a few times to eat my lunch and socialize with the ducks :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pics as usual, sounds like you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Resting Rock... complete with quack-quacks...
    (That's what Fatty McB calls them.)
    I love to feed the ducks my bread/ buns when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pics. Why do I feel so relaxed after reading your blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photo's, I agree with Big Clyde, I feel refreshed and relaxed after visiting you:)

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Good luck at the dentist- I DREAD going there! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure I've told you before, but I love the pictures that you include in your posts!! They brighten my day :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such beautiful places to go walking! And those flower photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete