Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just another day!


If you get a chance check out Jen's post on making homemade pasta!! She and Martin did an excellent job! Actually Martin i think you could have a new career! Now i guess i'm going to have to try to make it soon, or invite myself over the next time they make it :)

http://cookeatplayrepeat.blogspot.com/2010/06/homemade-pasta-with-tomato-and-mushroom.html

Jen would love to have you stop by for a visit :) She is awesome at trying things that i'm too chicken to do.

Today it's back to work, tomorrow my last day at the health and safety course, and then back to work the next day! Wow it should be illegal to have so much fun.

Hope you are having a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I've made homemade pasta a few times and while its a process, its worth the effort.

    In fact this weekend I want to try to make herbed ravioli - I saw it on someone's blog, you actually roll basil or parsley into the pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome to come by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi - I really do think that you are the nicest woman I have never met! :)

    ReplyDelete