Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Out for dinner!


Today is the day for an awesome evening with friends!! Well a actually a lot of friends and it's fun.

I took these pictures to show you how long my hair is getting. (yes Jen, i borrowed your flower) little did i realize there were spots on the mirror :)

I managed to eat light for the rest of the day so that i knew i had enough calories etc. leftover to totally enjoy my dinner :)

Love it when the hubs and i get dressed up and go out. We really need to do that more often.

Update: Just back from dinner. Before dinner they announced that anyone who wanted a special dietary meal should just ask for it. Sooooo i asked for a grilled chicken breast and a mess of green beans, i did drink wine and i did have dessert which was a really good ice cream :) All in all i had a blast !!

9 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Glad you had a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is getting long. I love dinner out with friends. Sounds like you made good choices. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair! It suits you. There's nothing like dinner out...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a glass for me, eh?
    Now that I've quit drinking,
    I miss it! (I didn't think I would.)
    Glad you had a great time.
    And you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that longer hair makes women look younger. Seriously. Grow it out a couple more inches, it may be more annoying but it will keep you young! It look great and glad your dinner went well. Good for you ordering the "smart" meal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! Love your hair like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful Suzi, you do look younger:) You look serene actually, glad you had a great night out, it does do us good doesn't it?

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looks so pretty ! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete