Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something new!!

I can't believe i still find foods/food combos that i've never tried before!!

This morning i had a whole wheat english muffin(didn't have bagels), cream cheese and smoked fresh salmon. Oh...my.....goodness! It's was absolutely awesome especially with a side of fresh fruit :) Must do this again.

What else out there am i missing out on???

Is there something that you would love to try but haven't yet?? Or something that you've tried that you think i should try??

I'm in a great mood today, why?? I'm working with my favorite staff tonight and because after work today i only have 4 more shifts till my holidays :) And i've booked no meetings with anyone during those 3 weeks!! I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone usually opts for ALMOND BUTTER rather than PEANUT BUTTER. And up until yesterday I hadnt tried it yet. I am in love. Its so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoked salmon on your english muffin? Wow... can't wait to try that... looks so tasty!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brussels sprouts with lemon....and butter.
    Good combination.
    Just tried it tonight.

    ReplyDelete