Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update on last weeks goals and a few new ones


These were last weeks goals:
1. Drink 8 cups of water every day this week.-I drank at least 8 cups every day this week!
2. Journal what i eat and post it on here!-I have journaled my food every day.
3. Get out and walk at least 4 days this week.-I have exercised every day this week and not because i had to but because i truly enjoyed it.
4. Celebrate every little success i have :)-That i have :)


This weeks goals:
1. I'm going out to an  annual dinner,  and i'll try not to get stressed and just pick the healthiest choices without worry.
2. Continue my walking and see how many days i do it this week.
3. Sit down and take time to plan my menu's, i love when i know what i have to take out of the freezer etc.
4. Do my eyebrows :)  lol


Have you made any goals for the coming week?? Did you meet your goals last week??


I find keeping track on my weekly goals really does help me. They are short term and i usually make sure that they are do-able.

12 comments:

  1. Good for you!

    Yup I'm doing some goals too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have long term goals, but I haven't taken the time to write down any short term goals. That's such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your goals! I survived the week and from the looks of the scale I didn't do to much damage from the food day at work friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLLY need to do my eyebrows too! I love your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually do the weekly goals too. This week's goals were met, but next week I thinK I need to work on detaching myself from my true love...cheese lol.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can do this ! I met my very larval goals for last week , and this weeks are easy- focus on NOTHING but energy medicine work outs to see if it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi. Well done on your achieving your goals. Success feels great!

    Good luck for this next week. Esp the Annual Dinner - not something I could deal with myself!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! Glad to see you had a good week, keep it up. And get those eyebrows done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock! I love your goals! I have kept with my goals (although I started mid-week so I can't celebrate too big yet!)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did great this week! I am going to follow your example and set some goals for myself this week. Will have to ponder what goals to set :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, thank s for giving me some inspiration, I'm going to srat doing some weekly goals and see where it gets me:)

    Enjoy that Dinner:)

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could never get bored of your walking pictures Suzi I just love them *smile*. Way to go on all your goals too, great job.

    ReplyDelete