Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doing it for me!


This morning i had 3 meetings where i volunteer. I did walk for approximately 30 minutes to get there and in between meetings i walked downtown to get an unsweetened iced coffee for another 30 minute walk :)

I made an executive decision today, to cut back on my volunteering because honestly it was leaving me stressed and i was getting hardly any me time. I will still volunteer approximately 3 days a month and for now i good with that.

Managed to grab a few photo's today while i was out and about.

Please arrest me, now!! :)
Now i'm off to doing my weight routine. Hope your having a great day!

10 comments:

  1. How much is that kitteh in the window...LOL! Love the pictures, they are so beautiful! And congrats on making YOU important and making more time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to make time for you. You seem like such a great person- volunteering and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the kitteh is mighty cute. Arrest me, too!

    I know what you mean. All my volunteering gets me into pickles sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, mounted police officer. I love horses, such beautiful animals. And good for you with your volunteering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty picture!

    I don't think I've ever seen a real policeman on a horse before! lol

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a harder time cutting back on volunteering than I do cutting back food, I think. I will cut back a little while but then there are so many things that I think "I could help with that" that I can barely resist! Plus, I crave he appreciation I get from volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You time is important, good for you for realizing that. There are only so many hours in the day, and there is only one you; you have to make ample time each day for you.

    The kitten picture is a great shot.

    Hope you enjoyed the weigh work out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you - volunteer work should not leave you stressed. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of Suzi first, then there's more for others.

    I like that the kitteh's owner put the chair in front of the window for it. sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for you for recognizing the cause of your stress and doing something about it! You'll be more effective in your volunteering the happier and less stressed you are!

    ReplyDelete