LAUGHING COW :)morning morningnone I roll musicfree!and I actually dont have any...hmm, perhaps negativity?and today. I will do it today. I will face a fear and conquer.
I love the Laughing Cow.And I love Question Day.Back on track, eh?
1. What is your favorite cheese??sharp cheddar2. What is your favorite time of day to workout?? early morning or evening3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to?? a Fast techno version of the main theme song from the movie "The Last of the Mohicans"4. What's your biggest pet peeve??People that leave dogs locked up in cars with the windows either not cracked or cracked just a little. 5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud? Admit my true feelings and failure
1. Mature Cheddar.2. Morning.3. Eye of the Tiger;)4. Bad Manners.5. Listened to and acted upon advice given by friends.
Love Wednesdays!1. What is your favorite cheese??A good aged Irish Cheddar2. What is your favorite time of day to workout??Early morning3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to??It's just the weirdest thing, because I never liked him when I was young, don't care for what he stands for now, but I love working out to Ted Nugent! WTH?4. What's your biggest pet peeve??I'm trying not to make pets of any of my peeves. If you feed them, they'll just stay around. 5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud?Great question! We should inventory our assets as often as we do our shortcomings - I worked on a personal relationship that is difficult for me. Have a spectacular week!
1. What is your favorite cheese?? Dubliner an irish cheese2. What is your favorite time of day to workout?? Late morning/early afternoon (i'm not a morning person)3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to?? New shoes by Paolo Nutinihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eullRZSuJbw4. What's your biggest pet peeve?? When i'm working and someone is on their phone and just stands there with a line up behind them :(5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud??I've definitely kicked my fitness up a notch this week!
1. cheddar, laughing cow, colby, jack, You name it, I probably like it. Ok though, I'm not particularly fond of feta!2. mornings-simply because it's the only time that I can stay true to my workout. If I plan to go later in the day, things always crop up to keep me from going.3. It changes with my mood and what exercise I'm doing. My ipod accidentally shuffled to John Phillips Sousa one day....marching music....great for the elliptical!4. People that lie5. I have recommitted myself to this journey!
1. What is your favorite cheese??Any cheese :) But if I had to pick one it would be 4 year old cheddar.2. What is your favorite time of day to workout??Late afternoon.3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to??It's raining men :)4. What's your biggest pet peeve??I have too many now-a-days :S A recent pet peeve? People who wear shoes that are obviously the wrong size (chances are they just got them because they were cheap and didn't have their size left!). And also people who let their children run wild while shopping.5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud??I've been bringing my lunch to work, and starting to slow down my coke zero consumption.
1. PepperJack2. Evenings3. Wide mix: Michael Jackson, Chicago, U2, and many others.4. Insincerity5. My aggressive run last night.
1. What is your favorite cheese??From Wisconsin...no cheese is a bad cheese. 2. What is your favorite time of day to workout??Early morning, but I hate getting up. 3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to??Michael Jackson: Thriller4. What's your biggest pet peeve??Chewing food with mouth wide open. Not only sounds like a cow, but doesn't look cool either. 5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud??Ran!!
Howdy!1. Aged Gouda...but for now it's Laughing Cow.2. Early morning3. Anything that's an oldie4. Bad grammar5. Saved all of the food in the freezers when our power was out for 11.5 hours!!
Oh, can't resist a survey.1) I have never been much of a cheese person. Growing up, my family would load up the cheese into all their foods, but I never really cared that much for it. Sometimes, in Europe, we get some cheese in the country, but never know what "kind" it is but it's excellent! Since I started this diet I have learned to appreciate cheese even more and regularly. Shredded cheddar is good melted or cold, mozzarella too. Always been kind of a fan of Brie. Over the past year I tried goat cheese for the first time and fell in love!!! And I even learned to appreciate Parmesan and feta cheese, which I didn't care for before.2) Time of day? Depends! 3) I don't much workout to music anymore - I like music but I also like the sounds of the world. But I will say that, back in the day of CD players (before iPods and playlists) I would take in Ben Folds' Whatever and Ever Amen to workout on the elliptical. Sets a good pace, and inspires!4) I have so many pet peeves. I actually hate it when people go out of their way to hold a door open for me. Or when pedestrians walk in front of cars, and when cars yield to pedestrians instead of just going by - pedestrians hold up cars much longer than cars hold up pedestrians!!!5) Been back to the gym made me proud.
1. I adore all cheeses--as long as they aren't processed like "American" cheese or low-cal abominations.2. morning3. no music4. pet peeve: people who talk quickly. No, you don't get your point across better. In fact, you're just more incomprehensible. For me, fast talking is the equivalent of verbal vomiting. I guess fast talkers are not a pet peeve, they're the bane of my existence.5. I'm proud of having gone to the pool.
1. That is much too hard of a decision. I love all cheese equally! 2. Usually between 6-9pm.3. Stronger- Kayne West4. Smokers or strollers in a crowded area. 5. I made my 10% weight loss goal!
1. pepperjack2. Afternoon3. Bob Seger Turn the Page4. pet peeve, people in express checkout with a buggy full.5. I am proud of all my exercise this week.
1. What is your favorite cheese??Camembert and good ole fashioned tasty2. What is your favorite time of day to workout??I don't have a favourite time, I just fit it in when I can3. What is one of your favorite songs to workout to??Eye of the Tiger by Survivor4. What's your biggest pet peeve??Rude manners5. What have you done in the last week to make yourself proud?? Going for a night hikexox
Hi SuzeI was thinking of borrowing your idea of a Question Day on my blog - do you mind if I "borrow" this idea?:o)xoxK